How do you know your inlove?

I have never been inlove before. But this man i have been with is a little older than ne. But i have never been so happy before in my life. Just his name makes me smile. When he comes to to my house. My heart skips a beat. I see no man but him. I dont know if it's love or being in love. Im 28 and i never experienced This feeling before.
@clucky (19)
When I met my now husband of 8+ years, whom I met over 13 years ago, he felt like home to me. I felt and feel relaxed around him and I trust him fully. He makes me feel safe. Plus all the warm and fuzzy feelings.
Yes its a beautiful feeling.
• Peoria, Arizona
Love is a tricky thing, but people feel it in different ways. When you can't catch your breath, when you are always thinking about them, when you just feel safe. I think that is the one that everyone can agree with, you feel safe, like they are your shield and you can be theirs. I wish you the best of luck! Enjoy the feeling!
Yes thank you. The whole time reading this i my heart dropped thinking because thats exactly how it is.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Mommyslife That is wonderful, I miss that feeling myself, I hope everything goes well!
@DesirousDreamer. Thank you me too
If I can't eat and feel smiling the whole day.lol
Lolzz. Ive felt that way. So much to where my cheeks were hurting bad. Lolzz
@Mommyslife It is like we are always in seventh heaven.
I know for years I was searching or love in all the horrible places. looking for something that can't be found. B snuck up in my chest and when he talks it's like music is flowing in my ears. The way I feel when he touches me is like nothing in the world before. But what gets me is his kind and gentile soul. I think he is my one and only but i thin when I knew I love him was when I learned to trust him the way I wanted him to trust me. I have always been told that if you can trust someone that you can't see. That is a sin of love. My therapist asks if I ever feel he is doing anything wrong. and you get the rest. I say not a bit. D has sown you in many ways that he has trust issues but trust me he is you boo for life. There are so many people here have been in love years they would know more.
Yea. I trust him. He'll learn to trust me too. I believe im in love. But then i get scared.
@Tina30219 (36605)
• Onaway, Michigan
I have felt this before when I was first with my ex-husband. And now with my boyfriend. The feeling is great
@bunnybon7 (37686)
• Holiday, Florida
sounds like you have all the right symptoms . might be love
Oh it feels great too. I hope this lasts a long time.
@bunnybon7 (37686)
• Holiday, Florida
@Mommyslife me too.
@stapllotik (1252)
It will be painful for you , if he wont feel the way you feel for him.
He told me he loved me first few montha of knowing eachother.
@Mommyslife god bless ! All the best
wow good luck
Thanks
@alberello75 (19313)
• Genova, Italy
I do not know. Never felt this feeling, despite I'm 42 years old.