Could someone offer me help with a music review?

The plain factis i suck at music reviews there. I am only getting 3 cents for the. I won't give up since that is adding up. But I also mention the beat, the sound the instruments and I feel like it's boring. Could you offer advice please?
I would talk about if you had heard about the group before, what songs they may be known for, etc. Do you like the song? What is it about? What is it appropriate for? Club music? A dinner party? Working out? Beach music? Would you recommend it to others? Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time writing a review for 3 cents. Your time is worth more than that.
Oh no it's not the money I love the fun I have. I would thin the same with mylot too. lol. I already do most of that but I now have more to offer thanks.
I did this one time, and after a day I couldn't come up with anything new to say. Good luck, and I hope you figure it out if you stay with it.
Thanks I think music is out for now.
I love music. Though most of the songs I like, I don't even know the title and much more the singer. I know some have given their wise advise on this for you. Good luck.
That is very good for me as well. No problem.
You probably say everything that I can think of. How it sounds and the voice of the singer.
That is not getting me far. I won't do it again.