having a get together with high school friends

@lady1993 (17751)
we are having it on friday. I am organizing it, but a friend of mine suggested it. We are only a small group - 4-5 people. It's kind of sad since this friend who suggested is a very moody person and he is not in good terms with our other friend. That is why i am glad to organize this small get together so we can also mend their relationship. I sure hope it will be fun.
@Icydoll (19998)
That's will be a wonderful day to you:).enjoy the get together .
@sjvg1976 (18386)
It's always a fun when you have a get together with old friends. We have done it many times. I have done my high school in 1991 and still we people take some time and meet with each other.
@sw8sincere (4532)
i hope they will get along together again since it's already Christmas and christmas should be a month of sharing and loving. =) Enjoy your upcoming party my friend.
It would a fun time. Things will be fine and a good venue to patch up things up.