Please be nice ok.

I had three conversations here with my loved ones. All at different times I to go to the phiiphines. I would like to live there. but visit for a month first. I wanted to see the homes so I googled and this is what I found. I want to know is this link correct. also I would like to know is there any part of that area that does not suffer with those bad weather conditions. I don't like sun so I would be in doors a lot but it's really someplace I want to visit. But Iwould not if that bad weather was everywhere. the reason I asked is because there are places in the U.S that does not snow. so you get it right. thanks I hope that link shows up.
Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. MoreEven more from GoogleSign in Google Instant is unavailable. Press Enter to search. Learn moreGoogle Instant is off due to connection speed. Press Enter to search.Press Enter to search.Re
I believe that the whole country has a rainy season
Ok thank you that is what I like to know. Now not to sound crazy but does that cause the house to go under? I am not sure where but I saw people on roofs and stuff an that I could not manage. Thanks
There should be lots of people who live there who are on mylot and can give you information on this. I wish I lived somewhere in the US where it didn’t snow!
Oh no I have had a good time watching on youtube. this place is beautiful and bad in some areas like anywhere. I am sure I would love to be there.