Crocheting and Coffee!

Peoria, Arizona
Hello everyone! It is flipping cold so crocheting is a bit difficult, but the job must get done so I have to stop being a baby and just do it even though my hands are frozen! I decided to get some coffee, I have been drinking so much tea that I needed a different flavor, I'll have tea in the evening probably, but my mom just made some coffee so I thought I would jump on it! This coffee is very strong, my mom only puts like one and a half scoops and goodness sakes this coffee is intense but it is good and actually making me feel a bit jittery and not sleepy...so there is that! I had this interesting brownie custard for breakfast. I don't exactly know what it is, but my mom made it last night and decided to have it for breakfast since I fell asleep so early last night. I'm back to crocheting, I finish the shirt and the pants, I have the robe, hair, shoes and then whatever other details there are left to do and then she will be done and I will finally get to show you all what I have been doing. Just...So much freaking BLACK Ahhh Hope you all are doing well!
I'll be interested to see a picture when you've finished.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yep, I will post a picture when I am all done, I am just in a rush to actually get it done haha
It must be nice to be able to do things with your hands. I was always pretty useless with mine.
• Peoria, Arizona
I always liked to be able to do things with my hands since I am so antsy and always have to be doing something. And I get to make money doing it! haha!
@Srbageldog (8603)
Can't wait to see what you've been working on! Brownie custard sounds good.
• Peoria, Arizona
It will probably be posted tomorrow if not sooner!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Brownie custard sounds interesting
• Peoria, Arizona
It really was interesting and it was Hawaiian so there was coconut in it as well.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer ooh. Then it would kill me
I would enjoy a brownie custard too!! Wishing you a productive day of crocheting!!!
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! trying my best! haha