Steemit.

Thiruvananthapuram, India
Guys do you know steemit. Its also another moneychatting website. You can make money by posting and commending in it. If you are interested join in it. Steemit.com. Its really amazing.
You could have explained the site a bit more. 'Amazing' doesn't tell me anything. What's the difference between myLot and this site?
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Its actually just like Facebook. You have to make some post some articles. And you will be upwarted by the members in it. Then you will get the steem dollers. It can be converted to the dollers.
@abhilkrishna All information belongs **in your post**!! Who will see it in a comment?
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@MALUSE sorry I will make another post for that. And thanks for that nice response. I like it.
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Never heard of it. Sorry. I'll pass. I'm a member of other websites to make money, even for freelance work too.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Okey. That is so nice.
@KristenH (24727)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@abhilkrishna Yep. My plate is full.
Can you please explain about that.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I will explain it in another post