Crystal blue water has always attracted me.

Oh and the beauty of a palm tree. I can't imagine living in a place with blue water again. When I lived in Florida I lived in the beach. Oh people thought kay and I were nuts. We swam when people thought it should be closed. You had to see the wind blow and they put on coats. I never forget that time my family came down and due to listening to my cousins from there. They brought coats. When I say they were pissed you would not believe it. I would get out and see people dressed as we dressed in Ny. It was something I had to see to believe. But my cousin was here last month. She was layered to the chin. My grandma would not step out the door. I guess they know what real cold is now. I want to take a trip there but it could only be during the winter. That way it's what I call a real vacation. I could enjoy the weather in a t shirt. That summer weather is down right dangerous. I can't manage it. I lived in pure hell for summers it was so nice my first Fall back in Ny.
@sugartoes (41994)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I use to life in fla & we would go fishing on the piers with a 55 gal drum to hold a fire if it got too cold to fish. & use to camp by the lake in the woods.
I hear there are places to get cold. I will only move there.
The water here was blue when we went to the beach last summer.
oh that is what I would love for here.