Sweet Greeting

@sallypup (25792)
Moses Lake, Washington
A buddy of mine on Facebook said something super sweet tonight so I pass it on to you; ":For those celebrating The Solstice, Happy Solstice Eve." Just made me smile. She's so good and thoughtful and just a good egg. So here's to the coming of the Light. May She shine on you this coming year, guiding you through to the best path for you. Here's to Joy. Here's to giggling for giggles sake. Here's to the Spark that burns through the murk. Each of you is holy in your own right. Each is sacred and each one of you are wondrous, fantastic yous. Dance cause its a good way to be. Dance within the Sacred Giggle. Please. Just be. Joyous and wrought up in the Crazy Dizzy that we all used to be when we were kids and saw a mud puddle for the very first time.
That is such a thoughtful person.
That is sweet what she said. Is she Pagan? I have a few friends who are.
@sallypup (25792)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@shaggin I think she is just a person who includes everybody. She leaves no one out. I tend toward pagan. Goddess bless you as we head toward one of the best days and nights of the year.
@sallypup That makes it even more sweet of her then
Yes dance and enjoy life and have a good time along the way.
@sallypup (25792)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@story07 You got it. By the way, I am headed to Western Oregon next June to do another snoop around.
That's so sweet and sincere person.
@yugocean (7918)
What a fine line "Happy Solstice Eve" ; this is really a good way to greet in winter.
We all should break out in dance and definitely giggle more.Too bad we lose so much of that crazy jumping in the mud puddle joy as we grow up.