Beginning Fresh In 2018. Making Changes Beginning Now.

Well I have been trying to do zoom meetings for some time now and believe that they are not working well yet. I have decided to do some things different in 2018. 1. I will Stop doing the meetings as much as I have. 2. I will reboot them as the year ends in very targeted ways including setting them up relative to different time zones for people who ask. (This theory will be getting it's first test at 2 PM today for England/ Europe). 3. I will be laying the groundwork for the Peer Support Counseling Proposal. I am hoping to cut back on groups I am involved with on Facebook as well as deciding the future of several projects (Including possibly replacing my Facebook profile with a new one to help get a fresh start and setting up a separate email for the online meetings so that I can keep track of them rather than have to search through contacts to find people. What are your Fresh start thoughts for 2018?
@FourWalls (15767)
I like the idea of starting now. One of the things I've already implemented is keeping my checking account balance even (no "odd cents"), because (a) that makes it easy to see if it balances and (b) saving 23c here and 41c there adds up quickly (I've already saved nearly $40 since I started doing it!).
@FourWalls It does add up! I've been doing something similar so I'll reveal what the outcome is soon in a post!