what can you say about this rainbow cake?

good day to all, how many of you tasted rainbow cake? it is so heavenly moist and each layers has different flavor that compliments each other, ohhhh I would love to have another bite.
@fly802 (1514)
I`ve never tasted a rainbow cake.Can I join with you?
sure thing, it is heavenly yummy, I wish i can send you a slice of this cake. I hope in the future they can invent something that can deliver food to other country or place in an instant. ha ha
@fly802 (1514)
@peachpurple (12770)
My son wanted this rainbow cake for his birthday
there are two versions of rainbow cake. one is every color has different taste, while the other version is just one flavor and they just use food coloring with no flavor for each layer.
@peachpurple (12770)
@Friendlypink actually, just vanilla flavor
@Micmac (9428)
The cake looks too pretty to taste.
i love it morethan chocolate cake. have you tried rainbow cake? I wish I can send all of you a slice of it.
@Micmac (9428)
@Friendlypink Not yet, but I would like to. Oh, please do, I will love to taste one!
@sishy7 (27598)
Yes, I have tasted some rainbow cake but each layer had the same flavors even though they were different colors as shown on attached post...
# 95 Isn’t that a great looking cake or what? There are 5 layers of bright-colored sponge cake making up this Rainbow Cake. The colors are purple, blue,...
@sishy7 (27598)
@Friendlypink Yeah, I guess mine was the second version... It was good though... The cream between the layers was delicious...
@pitsipeahie (2245)
I love cakes but not so much of rainbow cakes. I do love the colors though. Rainbow indeed!
i love cakes and breads over rice or pasta.
@Raj7779 (2922)
• Ahmednagar, India
Its looking really awesomeI have never seen like this but I love cake in heart shape and in red color.
It looks interesting but never had it. What does it take like?