My mom might be moving.

Tomorrow she will find out for sure. if she moves she will be moving the corner f both my sisters. One will be to the left then the other to the right. The laundry is on the corner. The store is right across the street. She will be on the second floor not third. And my nephews could come everyday to take out her garbage. The best part would be she will be across the street from her church. She is on the third floor now. Struggling to get up 21 steps. Her neighbor has to wash or her. other take out her garbage. The corner store is over two blocks away. She has to get a ride to church. She has been saying for a long while she needed move but did not want to move away fro her church. So New Year New unit. I was very happy to hear that.
@Tina30219 (36625)
• Onaway, Michigan
That is great to hear sounds like she needs to move it will be a lot easier on her.
Yes I am glad she decided to take it she will know tomorrow.
@Tina30219 (36625)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 I will keep everything crossed that she gets it.
@Tina30219 Yes and I will be hoping she knows I can't help move her. LOl.
It sounds like it will be a good move for her, I hope it all works out. =)
Thank you. one of her dearest friends live across the street. She will be better there.
Is she going to be near you? Good to know that your mom is getting a lot of help and close to other family members and relatives.
Two blocks further then me to be honest. But that s ok I can't make it there as it is. As long as my sister can get to her she is pefectly fine. Plus everyone we grew up with are her neighbors.
@Daelii (6185)
That sounds like a great blessing for your making m! All a round easier access to everything!
Yes I said mom you want any kind o independence you can get. Plus my brother is around the corner. Oh how good is that.
The new unit will be good for your mother.
Yes we will find out today. I hope it goes well.