Do you re-gift or toss out?

My daughter loves candles. Oh boy she will not have enough no matter how many you give her. today she saw this on the table. The pink candle and was like oh I can have this. I said sure it's your take it. She came to me and said mommie do you like this candle? I said baby no I don't she said mommie I don't want that xyz. So I now for sure now that I can't re gift that. as I said before it's junk. I saw the person today who gave it to me. She was all exited about that candle. Well I am so happy she thought of me. But I am not giving her candle away. I am giving it back to her. I would prefer to get my gift back that I spent money on if it was not the right fit. I will tell her than you but it's not to my liking. I think you will enjoy it more. do you just re gift?
@db20747 (9424)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Giving it back is ok to do. My best friend politely took the gloves with the fingers cut out. I asked why she never wore them. She said they're nice, just haven gotten around to it. I would have loved those gloves and worn them. They were hot with my purple hair.
Yes I would not keep this she can have it. I won't dare pass this on either.I would want those gloves with fingers.
@db20747 (9424)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@sharon6345 Her style and mine were total opposites. You're practical. Gloves with fingers are needed in ten degree weather in winter.
@db20747 Those are the only ones I will wear for sure.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'd regift it.
That is good I am sure. I am not doing that with this as it's trash. What is that in your picture?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Just because you think it's trash doesn't mean other people will.
@thislittlepennyearns That is why she can give it to someone else. It's trash to me for sure. when she picked it up she should have seen that.
I'm more likely to re-gift an item. At least, someone gets to use it.
Someone took it today. it was fine
I always get things that I like.
That is very good I often do as well. I am pretty sure I have a few thin i like.