What do you value on your life most?

Almost everybody value their family, so I'm one of them. what about you?
@tmnjyk (3486)
family - family
What I value the most in my life is FIRST, GOD. Next is my family then my career. I am not a religious person but I know GOD is the most I value next is my family. I believe in HIM that all things will fall into place if we just keep on believing on HIM and glorify HIM in our life. I trust him completely:)+. I think the last time I went to church was last July of last year. But that doesn't mean I don't believe in Him already. I also value my family, I am blessed with such a great family. I don't have problems with my family, all of them are nice and giving and kind:)+ My parents are the best!!!! I love them sooo much!!! and I always tell them how much I love them everyday:)+
i thought that picture is really your family hahaha! we'll most of us really value God in whatever aspects we do or wherever we go. thank you joy
@tmnjyk (3486)
you are welcome:)+ nah, I just got that picture on the net, I search family pictures and that's what I got:)+ hehehe.
you've got a nice one there, lol!
1-family 2-society
hhmmm...society.. thank you ;)
hhmmm...society.. thank you;)
@utsadetti (4589)
i am a very wise person. i am full of responsibility. i am handsome. and still manything i have lol.
in other words you only value yourself. thanks for posting
What I value the most in my life is my family and my education. They are my life. Wouldn't be happy if I'll both on this. Mabuhay ang mga Filipino!
me and baby - me and baby
education is really important and it's good that i've finished my studies first before i got married, lol!:) thanks sis
@popey88 (174)
• Netherlands
my parents and my best friend.. everything else doesn't matter that much to me
friends - friends
you really value your parents, huh?! that's a good trait. thanks for posting:)
• Pakistan
most imported
lol! you really made me laugh!
@luskas (3429)
• Portugal
The most thing i value most in my life is my family too... However next to it are my fiends, i like them a lot
zach and vanessa - we're just friends!
yes true friends are hard to find:)
@Bbilal (2001)
The first thing Im having value in my entire life is God. Another valueable things in my life is music, my girlfriend [most importantly. She is the reason Im breathing till now], my education { I want to be well educated as I want to marry with her =) } And last but not the lease my father, He always plays the major role of my breathing uptill now. All hail to my father and I love him so much.
@suserlyn (74)
Firstly is GOD,family/loveones and then my career.
What I value most in life is also my family. My 2 daughters and my Mom are the top 3. I also value my long-term Man who has been a constant source of stability for me. My extended family (brothers, nieces, nephews) are all very valued too. :)
I agree with you. I value my loved ones most as they are irreplaceable.
yes i love my all members in my family
@internauta (1044)
Family....
@tmnjyk (3486)