Showing Kindness

@dodoazo (21035)
Hello, it's 3 days more to go before Christmas Day. How's your work on "25 Ways, 25 Days" in doing the task in this year's #LightTheWorld"? Jesus Himself has set as an example on how to serve our fellowmen, especially to those who are in need both spiritually and temporarily. He said, "That which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do." (3 Nephi 27:21) For all of those who knows the life, works of Jesus are aware on how He's doing with His ministry here on earth. In this 22nd day before 25th of December, we could follow His example for "being kind" to everyone. In your own way, how do show kindness to anyone? Take your time and God bless.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
You are great! Yeah kindness to be shown to everyone! I show kind to every one ! Thank you! Merry Christmas!
@dodoazo (21035)
I love to hear that. I know you are also great. In your heart, you have the kindess to show to everyone. God bless. Merry Christmas
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@dodoazo well thank you for that! Merry Christmas again!
@dodoazo (21035)
@creativeaashish Don't mention it. It is a pleasure to have you here who takes time interactng with my discussion.
@WriterAI (5229)
• Bulgaria
I like to do good things. God bless.
@dodoazo (21035)
I know in doing so, you will be blessed for that. Merry Christmas.
@WriterAI (5229)
• Bulgaria
@yanzalong (10174)
Let's hope the approaching days will be fine for us all. Have a great day my friend.
@dodoazo (21035)
We couldn't expect that the day for us here would be fine for we are right now experiencing the winds and rains brought by Typhoon Vinta. Our Christmas celebration for sure would be not so enjoyable for the people would be staying indoor and wouldn't be able to see some beautiful and hear and see Christmas songs and dances in the public plaza. And our families couldn't travel for a family gathering due this bad weather. Well, anyway, we will have it on New Year's Day if the weather is fine.
As for me, it is always done through actions and not by saying it.
@dodoazo (21035)
Kindness could be felt by just saying it. Kindness is manifested by deeds not by words.
@dodoazo I think it is a part of making it a genuine persona.
@dodoazo (21035)
@Shavkat Doing it personally gets the best result. Kindness begins at home so to speak and it goes out if you do to others by not let them hear it but by having the feeling of what is kindness in action.
@RodrickH (12085)
What is 25 Ways,25 Days?
@dodoazo (21035)
It is a Church project in line with #LightTheWorld" It started on the 1st of December until the 25th. There are 25 ways to serving those people who are in need, those who have least in life. And within that period, there are suggested 25 activities to do it.
This is about the greatest challenges among Christians or non-Christians if they have the desire to do these things. This is about the '25 Ways, 25 Days'. I...
@RodrickH (12085)
@dodoazo Thanks for the link
@dodoazo (21035)
@RodrickH You;re welcome. At least you are aware of that kind of project we have in the Church. Now it is 3 days more to go before we conclude that activities for our brothers and sisters in Christ.
True kindness need not be shown only during the Christmas season. I try to show kindness randomly on a daily basis.
@dodoazo (21035)
That is correct. It is just a part of the activity that kindness should be given away. If it needs be everday why not.
@kepweng (17850)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
im Stop being kind beacuse Most people ABUSING my Kindness!!!
@dodoazo (21035)
That is so sad. Why are they abusing it? They should be return it back to you because of your good example. Anyway pray for them for that kind of attitude they have had.