Attending Christmas Party

@dodoazo (17329)
I am excited to attend our Christmas Party this afternoon at the editorial office of our newspaper. The editor has invited to come. I am expecting there would be fun for we are required to bring an exchange gift. In this opportunity I would be renewing my acquaintances with the staff, workers, reporters, and my fellow newspaper columnists in our local newspaper, the Negros Daily Bulletin which I have been working since 1991. Hoping there would be more exciting things for us which the management would be giving us as Christmas surprises or whatever. See you later, fellahs!
hyave a ngreat party have to ms of fun an be happu its christmas
@dodoazo (17329)
Thanks. Have a Merry Christmas and be happy too in this joyous seasons of the year.
I hope you have a lot of fun.
@dodoazo (17329)
My wife and I would be attending. We do our best to enjoy the fun,
Have fun at the party.
@dodoazo (17329)
I brought along with me my family. We did have fun and I received a Christmas gift from the management. It is a beautiful gift, a handy friend, an electric kettle.
@dodoazo That's a nice gift.
@dodoazo (17329)
@just4him O yes. I am so happy to receiving it from our editor in chief. I have now my own heater for my morning oat breakfast.
It would be fun. Enjoy the party!
@dodoazo (17329)
The party was over and I did enjoy it.
@dodoazo It is nice to hear that. A great moment to ponder.
@dodoazo (17329)
@Shavkat Don't ponder over it. Try to read it here.
As a Christmas gift given me by the Negros Daily Bulletin, the vigilant community newspaper in our region, Western Visayas, I received a Kyowa Electric Kettle...
Hope you enjoy the party! What exactly do you do in the newspaper?
@dodoazo (17329)
I am one of the columnist. I am maintain my Vibrations column there. It is a good venue or source for my experiences of what is going around, my thoughts and ideas, and my personal opinion about the trending issue. I have been in the Newspaper for almost 26 years. It is just my hobby to write. I don't earn anything there. It is just for a prestige and writing professionalism. In short, it is an applied journalism.
@dodoazo good for you!
@KrauseHome (34983)
Hoe your arty wZ a success. Cnange s what is always exectes at theas tr ackk f soetimes
@dodoazo (17329)
Thank you. Our party was a success. We did enjoy so much.
It is surely a great opportunity to meet with the staff and the other workers and to spend a nice moment together. I hope you will enjoy the party.
@dodoazo (17329)
You are absolutely correct. I have shared a lot of moments of memories when we were together before. My family and I did enjoy the party.
That is a long time to work at a job, it must be a good place to work. I hope you have a wonderful time at your party.
@dodoazo (17329)
It is indeed a wonderful time. I met some of my buddies in the newspaper like the reporters, the columnists, the staff and especially the editor in chief who had given me a Christmas present.
@rina110383 (24145)
Enjoy your Christmas party!
@dodoazo (17329)
The party was over and there's a lot of fun and we did enjoy it so much.
Nice have fun
@dodoazo (17329)
That is true. It was a nice and full of fun kind of Christmas party.
@pitsipeahie (1646)
Enjoy the party, food and company of friends!
@dodoazo (17329)
We will for we are too excited. I would be meeting my colleagues in the print media as well as the staff from our Newspaper.
@kepweng (11251)
hope you will win in the Raffle contest
@dodoazo (17329)
I hope so. It is big Christmas party surprise if I win in the raffle contest. Or what will be my exchange gift from my sponsor?
This sounds like it will be a good experience. Have fun.
@dodoazo (17329)
We would try to do it for I have been missing several Christmas Parties due to the hectic schedule of my work before as a school principal. Now I have retired hoping this would be good experience. We all hope that God will bless us and make this Christmas Party a successful one,