Apparentley.

Banks, Oregon
Apparently we are bad people & that's why bad things keep happening to us God has to punish us. I have seen 2 different people say that today. Hmm nice to know. I thought it was the sack of @#$% buried in the ground that ruins peoples lives, the God I love wouldn't be punishing my mom, for what working everyday of her life at a job that doesn't deserve her or maybe for raising her kids by herself or taking care of her parents.
That is NOT the truth!! That's satans lies... Only satan comes to hurt, kill, and destroy. God loves your family and you know that!
Amen my friend thank you.
@TRBRocks420 Your welcome! When you have time TR, please watch this video. This guy is amazing and he speaks the truth! It will be SO worth an hour of your time and you can watch/listen to it while Mylotting.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Music makes for happy holidays Loading... Even the scrooges
@LovingMyBabies As soon as I wake up I will try too and, will check those verses I'm running on fumes right now.
No, God is not punishing your mom. God is taking care of her and you. It is Satan who brings the trouble our way.
James 1:2-4 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
Thank you my friend and yes we are just being strengthened I can see that now.
@TRBRocks420 It is so hard for us to wait until things are better, but I do think that God rewards us due to our patience. Prayers for good things to come your family's way.
@Corbin5 Yes he will never leave us or forsake us. God loves us & has good things on the way
As long as we are in this world where satan is alive and well, bad things will happen to both good and bad - but God will be there for those who trust in him and he will help them through the rough times. Another thing I hear being said is that "The good die young" , The bad die young too - in fact those who live wickedly and dangerously are at higher risk of dying young.
Amen my friend very wise words.
@FourWalls (13750)
Read the book of Job. He had three "friends" ("the original three stooges," as a friend of mine says) who said the things that happened to him was "God's punishment."
I will thank you & I do remember Job.
Yes sometimes we feel like Job in the bible TR..I feel the same way here sometimes, in fact a lot. Sorry so much is happening xo
Thank you my friend & good to see you again.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Bad things don't happen because people are bad. Those people have no basic understanding of religion
Amen my friend thanks.
I don`t know all the verses and what not but I know in the Bible it tells us " judge not unless you be judged first!" And " those without sin throw the first stone." Don`t let those people get into your head, you are good. Things just happen to all of us, no one is free from it, if they say so they are lying.
Amen my friend and, well said. I love that quote.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
Don`t mind those kind of people I think they don`t even bother to know the reason behind their existence in real world
Good people said this, but I don't agree with them, the Devil hurts good not God.
@TRBRocks420 I believe you have a big point there but those Devil can`t do anything to hurt good people
@m_audrey6788 He can hurt, but he can't defeat us, he already lost :)
I can't believe someone would say that to you. They should read their Bible, "He who is without sin throw the first stone." People like that make me so mad (sorry, not a very Christian feeling), and I'm glad that you know that God loves you and doesn't want to punish you. Your mom sounds amazing.
Thank you my friend :)
@1creekgirl (10343)
TR, you and your mom are doing the best you can, you love and serve God, so don't let stupid people tell you things that are wrong. God loves you both and will be with you, whatever happens in this world.
Thank you my friend and amen. I think sometimes other Christians don't know the affects words can have.
Don't like people like that. I mean, it's like, mind your own business.
i think don't believe in karma....
Who's that idiot who told you that?
They just worded things wrong.
@TRBRocks420 Even God wouldn't agree with them.
@Shiva49 (12996)
Our world is oiled by people like your mom who never give up. Pray for her well being - siva
Who ever said that is being mean. You should delete their commas.