I got a lesson...

@sjvg1976 (18407)
Delhi, India
Hello friends, Today I was testing if my post gets deleted from mylot or not. Therefore I started a post in which I talked about the earnings and goals over here. And as expected it got deleted which confirmed that users and the admin are active here and patrolling. That's a good things for the site that they strictly delete such post. Even though it was deleted but I am happy for it. What about you guys? Would you be happy if your post gets deleted if it is violating guidelines or not? Image taken from Google
I would be thankful if a post got deleted due to breaking the rules. That assures me that this site has high standards. I like that.
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
We must be careful while posting. If we post something which is against the rules and regulations then it will definitely get deleted. We have to accept it.
• Uzbekistan
So you're Gal Gadot-Varsano, the Israeli actress and model? Interesting. :-)
@MALUSE I never do understand why people use pictures of famous people instead of themselves or just an avatar.
Someone must have reported the post and admin takes care of things quite quickly. It's a good thing.
Good to know that high standards are kept up here. Yes, if I made a mistake about a post I would like to see it deleted.
• Peoria, Arizona
To be honest, I wish there was a little more leeway for sure things, or a message saying the post was deleted and why. But I do like how the efficient the admins are here and the guidelines are very easy to follow.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
If it doesn't follow the guidelines, I guess it's got to go.
@Shiva49 (13972)
If we infringe the rules we should not complain, consequence of our action. Good that admin is on the ball - siva
I posted something and realised it was a violation. But that happened only one time and it was a new rule. I knew why it was deleted and I failed to delete it before the admin did and I was glad it did. It was the first and last discussion of mine that got deleted.
I wouldn't say happy exactly but it would be expected, I do my best not to break rules but every once in a while I write something stupid.