How to Overcome Loneliness in the Lord's Way?

@dodoazo (17383)
Are you not excited for we have 2 more days to go before we celebrate the most joyous moment in the life of every Christians, the birth of Jesus. What we have for today as a scriptural inspiration is "I was in prison and you came unto me." (Matthew 25:36) and so what we do for this spiritual though which the Lord has told us. There are so many things we could do as far as the "25 Ways, 25 Days" project of the Church we have in mind. It is suggested there that we have to "reach out to a friend who is feeling sad or lonely and go on a walk with him or her." Well, it is not hard. Isn't it? Probably, you have already done this thing. Feel free to share to us your feeling about this. This is one of the simple things we could do to let him feel that Christmas is a time for joy, a time to be happy, a time to be with those who are left behind because of their introvert personality. Why start it now. God bless and Merry Christmas!
Christmas is best spend sharing your home with others.
@dodoazo (17383)
Very nice idea. It is truly and indeed the best time to have your friends to be with your home in this time of the year, Christmas Day.
@peachpurple (12387)
Too bad, not going to church, I sure missed Xmas mass for a long time. Merry xmas
@dodoazo (17383)
If it is impossible for you to go to Church, you can still worship God anywhere you want to and communicate with Him through prayer. Or you are not allowed to attend Christian Churches because of the nature of your work. Is that so?
@peachpurple (12387)
@dodoazo I am married to a buddhist hubby, whole family is budddhist. So, I pray at home with my rosary and set up a small altar in my bedroom. Pray everyday
@dodoazo (17383)
@peachpurple I do honestly appreciate your true devotion to God especially in praying. You will be blessed for sure for that. I know it.
@sugartoes (39314)
• Greencastle, Indiana
we have reached out to other people in time of need just for them to step on us & use us for what they could & once we had nothing they were never to be seen again so reaching out isn't our thing any more cause of that. But I do hope all those that are doing it have better luck than we did & make some GREAT friends from it too.