To many haters yes I am coming up

@EddieHands (37814)
Yes i get a ton of views and likes on my live streams. It brings traffic to my youtube, and my online store. Which means money. I think haters who say I don't want to work outside. Are just mad I can get attention and traffic.. and i'm getting to do what I love.. what do you think and why ?
@yukimori (9072)
If it works for you, go for it. As far as the "haters" go, well... you do a lot of showboating here. I've often wondered if the persona portrayed here is real, or if it's just another of those tools that you're using to get others to pay attention to you and, by extension, the content that will earn you money. Maybe some of it has to do with the fact that live streaming is still relatively young, too. Sure, there's money in it, but I know a couple of old fogies that would give you a rash of s*** about it because they think it's just another form of wasting time. Combine that with your posts about drinking and shenanigans like casting magical spells... well, if that's the image you want to portray, more power to you. But it seems to me like you live a very in-the-moment life, and I have to wonder what your long-term plans are. Do you have any, beyond make money and have fun? You don't owe me any explanations or anything like that, by the way. I just wanted to pose the question for you to think about if you haven't already. Not that it's any of my business either way...
@topffer (35586)
• France
Making money and having fun can be a good life plan.
@yukimori (9072)
@topffer True, but one should always have a contingency plan for when things don't go as expected!
@db20747 (9217)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
He very well may be here to act crazy and call himself being funny. This really may not be him at all. Who really knows what he really is.
I read something the other day about that. It went something like this: A person could lay flat on the ground and let people walk all over him, then people would complain that you are not flat enough. So live your life how you want.
Whatever works for you.