Something I would like to know about the crock pot.

As i was making soup and tea. I see the broken crock pot. I set out to be trashed a while ago. I am wondering is there anything I could use that pot for since he holder is broken. I was thinking if I could I would save it. Also if not would it be all out junk to offer on freecycle? I am aware of those people that love to take things a part. I would hope to learn this could still be of use. If not trash can we go. Thanks guys. What's on your plate? I am have ham and bean soup with tea. Bless you.
@CoralLevang (16272)
The inside crock could be used for a plant pot. It also depends on the type of crock pot it is the inside crock sometimes can be used as a separate oven dish, depending on the brand. Do you have a picture of the inside of it that is still good?
Oh that is nice but truly heavy. I will think about that one. Thank you.
@CoralLevang (16272)
@sharon6345 you could turn it into a small herb garden
@CoralLevang that would sure be nice if I usd herbs. I think that would be awesome to donate for. I love that idea. I am going to check pinterest for something. I like that.
@Tina30219 (28420)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope you find something to use it for. You could go on YouTube as well.
Yes I will do that or sure.. I never thought of that.
@Tina30219 (28420)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 When you find something and decide on it please share what you do.