new years celebration

guys do you already had a plan what foods to prepare for our new years celebration? for me, i'll just make it simple because first i dont have enough budget lol and it just me and my child that will celebrate, i'm worrying we cannot finish all of it until it got spoiled. usually the culture here, people put many foods at the table during new years eve but in my case i dont have a plan for that.
@hereandthere (27795)
yesterday a relative was asking if we'll have pancit palabok so most likely i'll buy that. are you living away from your parents and siblings?
yes theyre working abroad and will stay there until new year
@Strawberry18 i see. then, yes, it's better to cook or buy just what you can consume.
@hereandthere yes that's what im thinking too
@dpk262006 (56098)
We have no plans as such.
I just make enough food for the two of us.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
We have just celebrated Christmas and now it is New Years! What a great occasions. You must be enjoying. Well, I don't have such specific plans, but for sure one thing is I should be myLotting on that day a lot!
I think we are ready for the New Year's celebration.