Number 10 Most Influential Punk Albums Of 2017 -Rozwell Kid- Precious Art

Redlands, California
Definitely, a Weezer flavor to their sound. I would say a little less fun, but way more deep. Kind of blow Weezer a way if you ask me. In certain areas,mind you. Have not heard them a lot and one should always take everything with a grain of salt. I heard enough though and you can just tell this band gets, has it, what ever that may be. Not your prototypical punk band, but would punk be punk if it stayed with just ska, hardcore and their main punk sound. It had to expand to survive and this band is a perfect example of this. While Wikipedia offers no mention of them of them being a punk band. They say indie, power pop, and alternative. I say take the pop out of it and mad punk even picked up the word. Power pop, punk pop, need a better word than pop. I just hate everything is pop and really have no beef with pop I get it. Originally, when some one heard a song, they would say "that pops, " as in stands out. Well, if, everything besides Metallica and Slayer is pop, how the hell do we know what is what? Of course, I hate labels period, but have to have them or people get confused. Huh, I am confused, power pop, punk pop, indie pop, oh never mind, you get the point. What ever happened to this band is real, this band is down to earth, this band kicks ass. Oh well, Corporate America infected our brains again. That being said, PunkNews.Org and DyingScene.com claimed this band as pop punk to my dismay, but both said it is a damn good album. I have to say I agree. Also played this song, might have been a Saturday Night Disco about a girl, her name was Wendy and she had a trashcan. Which was originally featured to me by "Live From The Rock Room," a known a affiliate with punk music. Screw pop, punk, this music dammit.
Watch Rozwell Kid perform "Wendy's Trash Can" Live from the Rock Room Follow Rozwell Kid here: https://www.facebook.com/RozwellKid/ rozwellkid.com/ Subscribe...
Never heard of them but I enjoy learning about music so thanks for sharing.
• Redlands, California
I always think its good to e enlightened. I always love when someone says enlighten me. Blow their mind every time.
@crossbones27 oh, yes especially when you listen to the music and it really blasts at you
• Redlands, California
@RasmaSandra Blasted in a good way miss lady. Nothing but love.
• Denver, Colorado
They do seem to have a pop sensibility, but I would definitely not classify this as pop punk. Parts of it reminded me of the Ramones a little. Good song!
• Redlands, California
Yeah good point and Romones really had a pop sound, just always had punk lyrics. People to stuck on the sound. I actually like pop, but if you do not bring the lyrics, get out of my face. Do not want to hear about your girlfriend problems unless you can show case it in a way that is smart and true that everyone else is to afraid to say. That is the difference between punk and all the rest. The true not scared and many try to add personality and make it funny. Pop just tries to make money in a shallow way.