Hey myLot, I'm Back!

Picture's not mine
@Alian123 (428)
Hey there everyone! I haven't been here for a while, it's been so long I've been very busy, a lot of things happen to me lately, and there was many works to do; in the house, school, and work, Christmas preparations are there too. So much for that everything's fine, I'm doing pretty grate, and it's just so nice to be back here and see all your discussions again I bet you all had an amazing day, and how was your Christmas by the way? Mine's great, it was sure a Merry Christmas to me
• Lucknow, India
I came back after 2 years here.... Seems like a good tym for all of us... Welcome back
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Oh! What might be theme thing for not coming for two years? I am curious !
@Alian123 (428)
Yeah I guess so. I sure got a lot of catching up to do
• Lucknow, India
@creativeaashish started a new career... Was busy setting up the foundations
@silvermist (20100)
Welcome back.I too had not been here much.I do not celebrate Christmas.How was your Christmas?
@Alian123 (428)
You don't celebrate Christmas? How come? Well my Christmas went great, I had bond with my family and friends. It was fun
@silvermist (20100)
@Alian123 Well,I am from India and not a Christian.My friends and neighbors do celebrate.
@BraveFart (384)
Welcome back! Christmas was amazing, as well.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Was it?
@creativeaashish It was like a normal day, nothing fancy. Was too lazy to tell about it and I thought saying how amazing it was would be easier.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@BraveFart Oh! Celebration has nothing to do with fancy. You can celebrate in simple manner too. It was simple celebration yet great for me. I think it was same to you too.
Me too. I came back here just now for about a year that I haven't posted here. Glad you also came back here.
@Alian123 (428)
Thanks, how very nice of you.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Welcome back to myLot! I think you had your great Christmas Celebration!
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Welcome to you here,hope you had wonderful cristmas there.
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a good Christmas-we did too. =)
@Icydoll (20148)
Welcome back to Mylot friend:)