In a women’s XL now

I lost almost 50 pounds last year and was able to stop buying “plus” sized clothes which was fun. That being said, I’m still a big girl AND I lift so I have broad shoulders, biceps, etc. When I buy myself a top now, my default is still usually woman’s XXL, though I have bought a few things in XL when the sweaters have looked cut large online. I received a really cute UnderArmour turtleneck sweatshirt yesterday from my good friend. I looked at it and was immediately dismayed because I knew it was going to be too small. I held it up and thought to myself “oh no, this is UnderArmour and an XL—never gonna fit”. This morning I tried it on and . . . it fits! It isn’t even tight across my shoulders or biceps! I’m thrilled. I guess I am officially down to an XL now. No more XXL for me!
@Blondie2222 (21818)
That is great news I'm so happy for you. I used to be able to wear smalls and mediums but now I'm into a large. I need to start working out and lose some pounds so I can fit in mediums again.
I don't think I could ever fit into a small or medium. I'm just not built that way.
@Blondie2222 (21818)
@NJChicaa I am 4'11'' and 125 pounds so that's why I can.
I have grown to XL. I still have some clothes at the closet waiting for me to slim down. You have done it with a lot of work, as I have noticed. Congratulations!
Thanks. I actually enjoy the work so that’s a good thing. I’ll never be “slim” but I still have weight to lose
@NJChicaa I was a decent to slim size for most of my life. But I have gained over 30 pounds the last years.
@saritflor (3799)
• Israel
Sometimes it's hard for a big sized woman to find lovely cloths, and let me say XXL size is not that big although many say it "is". I'm a XL size and not always finding clothes that fit me because they think more of thin women.. that makes me crazy
I’m hoping to keep going down
@saritflor (3799)
• Israel
@NJChicaa You're on the right way friend, best luck
That's great. Congratulations!
Thanks!
That is very good.
Over a year of changing my diet. Not as many carbs, no beans, and, minimal dairy
Congratulations and jubilations!
Thank you!
Keep up the good work.
Thanks!
Well good for you. Keep up the good work. I sometimes buy extra big clothes because I too need the room and I like things to be comfortable on me but lately, I too need smaller sizes.
I don’t want things to be tight but I also don’t want way too big
Glad the sweatshirt fit you! I get a lot of non-tight fitting stuff so I can squeeze into them anytime .
I love it! Good for you! Moving out of the "plus" is a big triumph. I was also in plus sizes last year and am happy to say this year that is not the case. In my mind I feel lke UnderArmor runs small so even better yet. Keep up the awesome work.