If You could live in another country

@saritflor (2487)
Israel
Well I love my country Israel but sometimes I do wish I could live for some time in another country. For me that would be Mexico, I love their food, culture and Luis Miguel, living there will make it so much easy for me to go to his concerts What would be yours? Image: Pexels
I already came to where I want to live a little over 31 years ago. I was born and grew up in the United States and glad to be in my Homeland. Have you been to Mexico before Sarit?
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
That's lovely and for me no, still haven't go there wish I could
@saritflor I guess it helped that I was born in another country and made aliya when I was ready to be here.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
Welcome to myLot!!!! I have some friends in Israel. One lives on a kibbutz. I wouldn't live anywhere other than the USA, but I love to travel.
Dianne, I live here too. Since moving to Israel I could not live anywhere else in the world. I am truly Home.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
The Kibbutz are very famous HeHe, it'a nice when can travel to some other countries
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
Thanks for welcoming me
@crossbones27 (19166)
• Redlands, California
I want to live in New Zealand. America is off and has seen better days, but I live in California so can't complain other than rent being to high, everything is so damn expensive, to many people, needs some rain but other than that place is great.
@bagarad (11796)
• Paso Robles, California
I'm on the coast, and I like our weather better than yours. If I could find another state with such good weather and a more conservative government, I'd move. I think the South might be nice, but I don't like the thought of hurricanes and tornadoes and floods. I'll take my chances with fires, which can occur anywhere, and earthquakes. There are many countries I'd like to visit, but I can't imagine living anywhere except the USA.
• Redlands, California
@bagarad More conservative, you in the wrong state, but like I always say California not that liberal with how they really run things. Really an economically Republican state under when Reagan was alive. Social issues a legendary state the pushes the country to evolve. They do tax to much and that is one area I think we get along, but rich should be taxed alot. There is a fair way to do this but the rich run the state and why I say its a Republican state with social democrats. They let democrats have their social issues as long and Republicans can continue to be greedy. Plus democrats very greedy also. Majority, not very one. I always like talking to you. Nice talking to someone with opposing view points who is respectful and polite. Appreciate your candidness and your viewpoint makes me think. All I ask from anyone.
• Redlands, California
@bagarad Well, have to follow closely, both kind of work for the same people. I have seen some good ones on democrats side, used to could say they same about Republicans but feel they all sold their soul to corporate American and the power that power must make them feel. Gavin Newsome is my hope because sorry Darrel Issa is just a greedy man. Not that he is running for anything but my comparison of how I see it.
@A_loves_B (1616)
I love my country as well, but I want to stay in India.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
That's just fine
@YrNemo (11747)
A difficult question. I have to think a bit... Perhaps Tahiti? Barbados? I don't know, each place has its own disadvantages and advantages.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
For the most I believe economics and culture play important rule
@YrNemo (11747)
@saritflor how about politic?
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
@YrNemo Yes that's also important but we can less affect on this matter
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
ive been to many countries. I like it in Belgium the most
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
Hi Shadi was it something specific about Belgium that made you stay there?
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
@saritflor it's stable
@myhuka (214)
mexico food . sounds delicious.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
Yes it is
It would be hard to pick one place, but somewhere in France or Italy on the Mediterranean Sea would be perfect.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
These country are very romantic have you been there before?
@ebanreb (6365)
Everybody loves where she or he was born. But because of our needs sometimes we need to go to other countries to look for a greener pasture. I hope and pray that you will find the right country for you. Goodluck my friend.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
Thanks Friend I believe it's nice to get to know new cultures, All the best
If I could live in another country, it would be Sweden.
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
I know they have awesome Chocolates just that, Good luck with that
@RodrickH (7372)
I don't have a specific country I want to,but in general,I would like to live in a country where people are nice
@saritflor (2487)
• Israel
I wonder where that might be
@Shivram59 (2599)
@saritflor My country is India.If ever I want to spend some days in any other country,I would prefer to live in your country Israel.