How About This Teaching

Redlands, California
Since my post just was erased by some mysterious force as seemed I hit back button when all I did was hit was back space button. What ever, will never win that one. but did you have a teacher like this? Erasing my post worked forgot about my forth grade teacher and foster home. She was mean and foster home was cult like. Anyway, they were scared of people like my sixth grade teacher in California. Her rumors proceeded her like any good teacher should have. A lot tougher to pass than other 6th grade teacher and mean. Try, she actually taught and expected you to try and her meanness was kindness in the disguise of giving a crap. She was disciplined and till this day, the only teacher I ever had that told us kids what the world held for us. Not to scare us and not to because she hates us. Because she loved us and wanted to prepare us. Said, planet is doing weird things because of man made things. I feel bad you are going to be the generation to have to solve it or we in real trouble if you do not. When get older and if you do not take serious, life could get really bad. Only teacher and do not think she was supposed to say those things and us kids never told on her, weather we took her word or not. She was respected and think we knew she was not lying . After that, no other teacher ever mentioned climate change. Till the day I graduated high school in 1995. Climate change was not mentioned like that, just patterns like the right likes to say. She must have been a liberal communist, but know what, she made sense and us kids respected the crap out of her for telling us the truth. She was awesome., why the kids respected her. She taught us outside of the curriculum a half hour a day so we understood life.
@saritflor (4122)
• Israel
What was that you wrote that the post was removed? sorry about the experience you had when you were younger, mean teachers shouldn't be teaching at all
• Redlands, California
Oh it was same and sure nothing to do with mylot Microsoft has embedded shortcuts and does dumb stuff like erase a 300 word start , but its cool Makes you rethink things and make sure you doing it right,
@saritflor (4122)
• Israel
@crossbones27 Maybe you can ask the admins of this site? so no more posts will go into a waste. Best luck with that
• Redlands, California
@saritflor Been around know how that goes. lol. It actually happened on Facebook and think Microsoft is doing something because been quite embedded lately/
@nitirrbb7 (3757)
I think you should use the Notepad, and your teacher was really awesome.
• Redlands, California
I am to lazy lol, I get punishment for that every time.
@nitirrbb7 (3757)
@crossbones27 lol we all are the same we know whats right but we always love to go wrong.
Sounds like a wonderful teacher.
• Redlands, California
Indeed, think I crushed on her, but knew she was out of my league.
Sounds like a good teacher. I had a tough as nails vice Principle who also taught. She was also nun, but she really was nice she just demanded discipline and was very nice when the students didn't misbehave. She was always extremely nice t me, and we got along great! most of the student body despised her
• Redlands, California
People love obedience, but is obedience always right. If it is honorable then yes. .
@peachpurple (12770)
Who removed your post?
• Redlands, California
No one removed it just hit back space and whole thing disappeared and went to previous page. Its a Microsoft thing. I looked it up how it does that but made me more confused. All I learned is Microsoft does short cuts and I suck at typing so hit keys that are part of their shortcuts on accident.