Very Cold Again

It’s bitter cold here again today. At least they cleared the roads yesterday. I don’t mind the cold as much as all the snow or ice. But really, I like winter less and less each year. If I could, I wouldn’t work in the winter at all. We have a few more days of the bitter cold and then it should warm up a little bit. I need to wear my gloves more than I do now. Here is hoping for an early warmup. Come on Spring.
I hope you get some warm sunshine to melt all that snow and ice ..... I never did like icy cold weather.
I feel the same way. I wish I could just hybernate all winter.
The older one gets, the more the cold seeps into the bones.
Our temperatures here in the Caribbean will fluctuate between 74 and and 86 degrees F.
Must be horrible to be on the winter like that. I hope Spring over there would come over.
@CinnamonGrl (6066)
• Paradise, California
It used to snow her eonce in awhile, don't know if it ever will again. Every year is getting warmer here, the summers are insufferable. Anyway, we get to freezing or high 20s upon occasion, but rarely colder than that. I wouldn't want to deal with heavy snows all the time, that's for sure. But I'd like to be where the summer isn't over 100 so much.
@saritflor (4085)
• Israel
I hope soon weather gets better for you
@nitirrbb7 (3599)
I love winter because we have very hot summer days here in India.
Spring is a long way! We must arm ourselves with the patience of a saint.
@Scrapper88 (1332)
I like the warmer weather too.
Brrrrr is the word for today. it's cold here too and like you I dislike winter more and more each year.
@kobesbuddy (52686)
• East Tawas, Michigan
It was very cold here this morning, but it's beginning to warm up. I don't drive very much, with the ice on these roads.