Just jumping in a minute here

@bunnybon7 (36504)
Holiday, Florida
to say hi ! and let you all know its been quite the nice day here with me. Kids stayed in with me today and Clay is actually out there cooking the steaks on a little grill . Even better his mom is visiting and making it nice all around for us all. This is what I call living. Hope your day is at the very least even half as good as mine. I am being lazy and kicking back to watch the rest of Travelers on netflix. anyone else like that series? holidays are nearly over thank goodness. people got a lot of what they were into around here. Like me with Betty Boop stuff and daughter with a lot of movie stuff from Nightmare Before Christmas movie. she got some shirts with them on it and this game I bought her but the best she got was not about that really. Clay is getting a settlement from an accident. not much but enough he borrowed some from his mom to get her a beautiful heart shaped diamond promise ring. She is very happy. so what special things are you into that you got for Christmas?
@moffittjc (43007)
• Gainesville, Florida
I really like DeWalt cordless power tools, and I was able to add to my ever-growing collection of tools with some nice new ones I received for Christmas. Those are my "toys" that I could just play with over and over every day and never grow tired of them!
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
so glad you got some new toys. i pretty well needed the clothes i got also.
@moffittjc (43007)
• Gainesville, Florida
@bunnybon7 I needed some clothes too, but focused on getting the tools while there was some killer sales and specials going on. Now that I've got most of my tool collection complete, I am now turning my focus to clothes, and more specifically, jackets. I've been finding some great after-Christmas specials on some nice clothes!
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@moffittjc good. too bad you didn't get one for Christmas. maybe for your birthday? i got what i wanted the next day. my daughter and her bf and his mom and steak dinner. lol. it was a fantastic day
Haven't heard of this Travelers series. Glad Clay is being a good boy. Hehe I like Betty Boop too. I am enjoying my cable and haven't been on Netflix or Hulu for months. Pathetic, huh? Be glad when The Handmaiden's Tale come back. So happy to hear that things are going well for you right now. You must have finally gotten your money.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
yes for the short time i will have it. considering Walgreens now ripped me off. they have promised the double paid will return to my account but you know how that goes. who can make them do it?
@bunnybon7 ......I'd tell them I haven't seen it. What's up?
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@celticeagle it looks like they refunded it this morning. i feel better now. except now its the phone company again. i am going to have to get a new service. hate that
So glad to hear you are having a good day Bonnie I got a movie for Chirstmas
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
wonderful. what movie? glad you had something going on there
@bunnybon7 Yes it was called Mysterious Island..an old one remastered.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@TiarasOceanView sounds good. i wonder if i ever saw it. i often watch old movies. in fact i bought several of Bette Davis old ones a while back. online
So glad to hear you are having such a nice day. Clay's mom really does sound like such a nice person. I am just happy Christmas is over. I did receive some very good books for Christmas, and I adore reading, so the books were the best gifts.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
yes i saw you got a nice one from alfredo . hope Molly enjoyed Christmas also. lol
@bunnybon7 Molly had a very good Christmas. Yes, the gift from Alfredo was such a sweet thing. Molly loves winter due to being covered in lots of fur.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@Corbin5 oh yes. i remember how much she hangs in your bathroom on the tile where its cool in summer
I've been reading and watching TV most of the day. It's very cold here today.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
its been cold here a bit also. even in Florida. so some who can are also doing that
I got into cook up some chicken to share, it was so good and the furmily loved their shares.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
yum. daughters chicken was fairly good the day before but not what i had been hoping for. the steak clay made was fantastic, and we had salad and seasoned greens and potatoes baked
@bunnybon7 I watched Travelers and really did not understand it so not sure I liked it. Are you play monapoly? I see it in the picture.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
i used to play monopoly all the time with my kids but now just online against computer. this is a photo of the game i bought my adult daughter here for Christmas. she still plays it sometimes if she has time off and a friend over to do so
@bunnybon7 I have not played that in ages. I really like the game of Clue.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@Hannihar that too.
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I got a new camera I intend do some practicing on. My old one took "grainy" photos so I hope this one is better especially with actions shots.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
cool. that is one of best gifts to get i think. hope to see lots more photos of your beautiful big family
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@bunnybon7 Thank you so much. I hope all is going well there with you.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
@mom210 so far i am still surviving some how
I have never seen the Travelers but I just signed up for Netflix so I guess I had better check it out. I got some special Christmas gifts including lots of gift cards. It was a good year.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
cool. if you like sci-fi there is also one on Netflix called Black Mirror that has won lots of awards. I just went through season four and it was fantastic.
Happy New Year!!! lol
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
same to you. i do hope all will be better this year for us all. mine is already looking up.
Steaks, favorite shows and family, I'm glad you had such a wonderful day.
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
i hope you had one as well
@kavinitu (4865)
It is good to hear that this is a wonderful day for you Bonnie
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
turned out really great. into the night