is there's a medicine for laziness?

its funny to think if there something that exist like that. i hope someday there's a medicine that will make u crave to move and do things not just sitting. i remember my husband is forcing me to go out everyday because he thinks sitting will make me sick and we argue on it.
You should get out everyday and go for a walk that is good for you.
thanks yes i think so
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Yeah! There is medicine for everything. Medicine needn't to be a tablet or something in liquid form. Just walking early in the morning is also a medicine and sitting on the early sunshine is also another medicine. Hope you'll like these medicines and apply in your life, too.
Maybe i can try
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@Strawberry18 Yeah! And if you don't be lazy again!
@Shiva49 (13802)
Necessity is the medicine as one cannot postpone forever doing what needs to be done. I would rather get it over with those that bother me - siva
yes thinking something that necessary
@RodrickH (12029)
I guess there is no such thing can cure laziness,the only thing can fight laziness is your perseverance
@Plethos (10453)
hes right, you need to get out in the sun and outdoors to let your body breathe in the nature. whether its just a walk down the street, a drink at an outdoor cafe, or looking at the clouds, the body needs to be active.
Why are you feeling lazy? Probably because we're still in the Christmas mood. To be honest, I'm at work and I want to just do nothing. But well, there's a little work to be done before the year ends. I just think that if I become lazy with my work, it will take me longer to finish it.
Indeed there is. Just start drinking
@m_audrey6788 (13661)
There are different reasons for being lazy which can`t be cured by medicine. Why? because it`s all in your mind and if you donĀ“t use it properly you`ll end up hopelessly