one more fan

i am needing another one yes, my other onejust broke. i have two before. i have here from my parents but it consumes a high electric/voltage, i need something lesser. i badly need it especially march which is summer here is just 2 months away from the beginning of this coming year.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
Yes we really need a fan to cope with the summer heat. If you need something which consumes less voltage then maybe you must get another fan. Just check the voltage before buying
good point about the voltage. we have an electric kettle that heats water fast, but it's mostly on standby because of its high voltage.
@hereandthere (31160)
have you tried having it repaired first? like at small repair shops?
i havent tried. do they charge small?
@Strawberry18 for me, yes, when i think about the time, money and hassle of going out to buy a new one, then lugging it home. but it depends on you, really. some find buying a new one much easier.
@hereandthere hmmm. maybe i can bring it to a nearby repair shop. thanks for the suggestion.
@mandala100 (43605)
@Strawberry18 How much is the electric fan in your place my friend?
600 pesos the cheapest type, theres a mini portable fan but thats so small 150 pesos
@Strawberry18 if you're considering the small portable fans, be sure to ask how to open it so you can clean it.
@mandala100 (43605)
@Strawberry18 Are those reasonable price in terms of pesos my friend. I hope that you'll be able to find the right one for you.
Save your money back and you will be able to get one. They are not high in price here.
Isn't there a store near by you that you can get one? Even though it is winter we are having very nice weather here in Jerusalem in March when it should be cold.
we have a nearby mall here where i can buy a new fan but right now im temporarily using my parents fan since no one is using it
@Strawberry18 That is nice Strawberry18.
@prashu228 (25811)
Hope you get one soon
thanks hope so
@RodrickH (9054)
Why it's broke?You use it for long time?
about 2 yrs ago
They make the fans so cheaply now.
@kavinitu (4863)
In the summer season you really need a table fan, well you have already prepared.