Do you think bitcoin is a good investment ?

@EddieHands (37845)
They say it might be the money of the future and similar encrypted money. Do you think this is true? And should I buy up some of these wonderful coins? If they value goes up, then I really want to get a lot more of them. I hope you have a great day everyone... Blessings !
Nope. I wouldn’t invest in it. I don’t have enough disposable income to do that.
@EddieHands (37845)
I was thinking of taking all the money I spend on booze to buy some bitcoin lol
@EddieHands take all the money you spend on booze and put it in a 401(k)
@yukimori (9047)
@NJChicaa Great thought, but kinda hard to do that when you're constantly being fired from the jobs you get... @EddieHands you can open an account with a site called Stockpile. They let you buy fractional shares of various stocks and securities, including a Bitcoin option. Free to start, no minimums or account maintenance fees, $0.99 for each purchase or sale transaction you do unless you're redeeming a gift card, then it's free (fees are paid up front). They seem to constantly run offers so you can get a free $5 gift card from their Facebook page, then go and buy their Groupon offer to get a $20 gift card for $10. Redeem the $5 code first, then add the $20 to your account; they're both for new account holders, but you can only get both of them in that order as I've personally verified. Use Ebates to get cash back on the Groupon purchase, too. If you use Swagbucks they offer Stockpile gift cards in their Reward Store. Free money that'll do its own work for you.
That's a controversial topic. Some people say bitcoins good, others bad.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes well they use them for bad things. I don't want to use them. Just buy and sell them.
@yukimori (9047)
Nope, not at all. And this is coming from someone who had $2 in Bitcoin from faucets a couple years ago and watched it increase more than 4000% before selling. I still collect from a couple of faucets and do some cloud mining, but Bitcoin is too volatile for me to want to invest in. I won't even put the money I got from selling my Bitcoin back into my account, and that was literally all profits for doing nothing. But if you want to throw your money away, I suppose Bitcoin is a better option than just drinking it away. At least it's better for your health, and there's a chance of turning a profit instead of making yourself sick.
@EddieHands (37845)
I love high profits for doing nothing! now you are talking my langauge! Blessings !
• Rochester, New York
I have been thinking about it, but not 100% sure if it's worthy of investing in.