People are so wicked.

You know what I am blessed to have the mindset to walk away. My neighbor came to see me. Now you recall me telling you about him and I spending time in each others homes. A lady I was friends with that gave me that candle and $5 went to him and lied on me. She sells P by the way. but that never stopped me from being her friend. I never told her anything that took place behind his door or mine. And I know that and so does the lord above. This man just came here to say he wants me and express his feelings. I made it clear that it as not happening. She told that man sexual stuff that I never uttered a word of out my mouth. He thought I was guilty because I stopped speaking to him. Well I let his ass ave it and told him if he could ever think I would do that I am blessed not to be around him. Now you guys know I drop that ass when I found out he was smoking crack. But I could not share that with anyone even him. well R was here Christmas telling me she did not want to lose me as a friend. well I told her she has me as a friend. But God is my witness I can't say a word to her. She has never ever had a friend lie me. But god will let her feel the loss of me. I swear people wonder why I stay to myself. To tell someone such filth about me where I F live is not exceptable. But I truly truly want to knock on her door and put my fist in her mouth. I hate on everything in this world to be lied on. I would confess if that were true. But God Knows it's not. Now I have to walk around like a mummy in order not to cause shame and disgrace where I live. I could not hold it in I cried like a F baby because I want to go to her and make her tell that man she lied. But you know what I will be ok very soon. The New Year is coming. My neighbor brought me his papers from the clinic and he is clean. For that I am proud. But I want distance from everyone here that I can't trust. My man will never come here and wonder about me. So for that headache to be gone I am blessed. I pray I can truly control myself around her.
That is terrible for her do such a thing. I can understand your anger at her. Best to just keep your distance.
I was a the door looking and listening to her so happy in there. I wanted to kick fire in her face. I went home.
@sharon6345 that would have been hard not to do...
@sharon6345 that is understandable. She doesnt deserve a friend like you.
So sorry that she lied on you.
It will be ok.friends like her are not good so I am going to be ok.
Don`t speak to her anymore. People lie all the time about other and I have found it to be because they are jealous of you and your life. I have a couple in the old neighborhood that lies on me constantly and I don`t know why but that is okay because for every lie they tell God lifts me up higher.
I am working hard on that because we see each other all the time.
@db20747 (8982)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
No wonder you''re mad as heck. That makes you look like something your not. That's one of the worst lies, it attacks your reputation. It must be bad 'cause you never say words like that. Tell all of them to BUZZ OFF!!!
@Plethos (10402)
I tend to keep to myself a lot, so i know what you mean. Many people think im just anti-social or not a people person. I dont care, theres only a handful i trust.
Oh I am so glad to be here alone and not around a lot of people.
Ooo people are and can be wicked you are so right..why I stay to myself here Sharon where I live.. Karma will get her for that. You may tell her when you see her to stay away from you. That was so wrong what she did, causing all that mess and lies for you.
Oh and to try to sleep with him was even worse. I would never cross that line with a friend. I felt horrible for trusting her but I am so blessed not to have shared a detail of my business with her. He was so happy to talk to me. But sad when I broke down all he could do was hold me. I told him I would not have done that. She was asking all kinds of questions but I never answered. I learned long ago she was unfaithful with her in my business with gerald.
@sharon6345 Yes I remember you saying she was asking all kinds of questions.
@TiarasOceanView That was when I put distance between us. But never would I think this. but it's ok I am good.
One thing I do not like is people that lie about you. I do not want them in my life.
She crossed me in a wicked way. I would not ever forgive her.
Wow! So sorry she did that.
It really scares you when the person you see and talks could just lie in to your face. This is why I just avoid talking to people, you never know if they are playing or deceiving you or not. And from experience, Iv'e been fooled so many times in the past.
@Tina30219 (35116)
• Onaway, Michigan
So sorry to hear that she did this. You are right to feel the way you do about her now I would be the same way.
People who lie are low on my list. I don't like to be lied to. I need to be able to trust my friends.