Whistle key Finder

My youngest niece was so eager to have me opened this little gift of hers. When I did opened it I thought it was just a simple laser light key chain. But it has another feature, it's also a key finder. By just whistle on it and it will alarm itself so you can easily find it. Nice gift but in my opinion it's best suited for my mom. Unfortunately, not only she has a hearing problem but also doesn't whistle But I'm sure I will find this handy in the future since I whistle sometimes.
That's a bit different. I can imagine how eager your niece was for you to open her gift.
Hello @JudyEv It was sad though I never gave her anything, maybe I'll make it up for next year.
@Letranknight2015 I don't think we should feel obliged to give presents just because we receive them but I'd be feeling exactly the same. Perhaps you can treat her to an ice-cream one day.
It' nice like you said.
She really wanted me to opened it @sharon6345
@Letranknight2015 That is very nice. I am glad you have it to open.
@jobelbojel (8589)
That is a nice feature. Probably Hagrid needs it too as a key keeper. Lol
Hello @jobelbojel This is the first time I had this kind of key chain, better need to replace batteries.
@Letranknight2015 rechargeable batteries will be a good compliment to that tool.
@Ithink (10495)
Oh how cool! I know a few people that could use something like that.
Hello @Ithink I didn't think such exist The only closest tech i know was the one that opened car doors
@Ithink (10495)
@Letranknight2015 I have never heard of one either but would sure come in handy for some I think.
So nice of your little niece to give you this handy present
Hello @TiarasOceanView it was such a nice handy present.
@sw8sincere (5196)
That was so thoughtful of your niece for giving you a gift like that. It's quite unique though cuz not all people thinks of buying such thing as a gift. =)
Hello @sw8sincere But I often use the lace rather than this kind of tool, because it takes effort to whistle.
@yanzalong (10174)
Must be costly to have it.
I don't thin kit's expensive judging by it's features @yanzalong
@kepweng (19133)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
im collecttor of whistes
Hello @kepweng nope this is not a whistle, but I have to whistle for it to make alarm sounds.
@josie_ (8018)
That's a nice feature for someone always losing their keys. How far is the range covered?
Probably depends on the range of your whistle @josie_ obviously not far enough
I think it is a great gift. I have lost my keys and would love something to help me find them when I need them.
Oh how neat! I do lose my keys once in awhile soI could defintely appreciate that gift!