Are you excited for the coming year?

2018
@rheicel (7331)
The year 2018 here it comes and yet another year of adventure. I've been thinking lately what will happen next year. Is it going to be the same? Is there something new that might happen for the next year? To be honest I'm not really excited for the coming year I don't know why maybe because I'm tired of waiting that something good might happen. I know I should not wait I must do something. It's just I don't what to expect anything so I wouldn't get disappointed again. But even if there are lots of struggles I'm very thankful that every year I'm with my family, we're still complete and I'm still breathing. Are you excited for the coming year? What are your expectations for the year 2018?
@dpk262006 (56148)
It will be the simple change of date, there is nothing to feel excited about 2018.
@rheicel (7331)
Why aren't you excited sir? Don't you have plans for 2018?
@dpk262006 (56148)
@rheicel Man purposes God Disposes.
@rheicel (7331)
@dpk262006 If it's God will it will happen. Is that what are you trying to say, sir?
@annierose (17692)
Advance Happy New Year! Yes, I am very excited for 2018. I wonder what lies ahead on that year. I hope that I would still be alive and my youngest sister will finally have their baby. I am also looking forward to finish successfully my graduate study, be able to travel, and be hired in the Senior High School.
@rheicel (7331)
Wow, a baby is truly a blessing. When your sister's due? Are you going to teach in Senior High School?
@annierose (17692)
@rheicel Her due will be on August. I hope she will deliver a normal and a healthy baby. Yes, I would love to teach Senior HIgh School. Are you also a teacher?
@rheicel (7331)
@annierose We'll pray for her to have a normal delivery. Nope, I'm not a teacher but I used to teach kids when I was a kid. hehe
• Kathmandu, Nepal
I am super excited to everything! Everything!
@rheicel (7331)
Haha super excited that much!
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@rheicel Oh! Yes! Aren't you so excited?
@rheicel (7331)
@creativeaashish not that much excited hehe but I'm gonna enjoy the ride.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Yes iam fully excited, have a wonderful year ahead.
@rheicel (7331)
Good to hear sir that you're excited. Have a prosperous new year for you and to your family.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@rheicel thank you and same too you
@yanzalong (10151)
In th hope of bringing more luck and fortune.
@rheicel (7331)
I want also that sir. Hope we could have more fortune this coming year 2018.
I hope 2018 would be a year where the world will be at peace but that is not going to happen yet. But someday it will.
@rheicel (7331)
Yes, let's pray for world peace there were lots of bad things that happened in the year 2017. I hope that in 2018 it's more peaceful just spread the love not the hate.
Yes I am working on making a few changes to my home. I want to work on seeing my loved ones more. And I would love to see my daughter prospers more in life.
@rheicel (7331)
Quality time with your loved ones is very precious. How old is your daughter?
Starting a new year is always exciting. There is so much hope for better days ahead. I hope 2018 will be a good year for you. Happy New Year. My only expectations this year - get another book published and lose weight.
@rheicel (7331)
Wow, that's so cool publishing your own books. How many books have you written that get published?
@rheicel I have four published books.
@rheicel (7331)
@just4him Amazing I've been dreaming to write my own books too but it's a long way to go need to learn lots of things when it comes to writing. Any tips?
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
I`m always excited about the new coming year Nothing to wish or expect for 2018 as I`ll be just doing the best I can to live and enjoy life to the fullest
@rheicel (7331)
That's nice. It's true we should always look the brighter side.
@Shortail (862)
well of course, it's a new year, don't start the year with a doubt. we should always think positive. even not in new year,
@rheicel (7331)
Yes, I know I should be positive all the time maybe I'm just sad because lots of bad things happened to me this year.
@mohit459 (11834)
• Haldwani, India
Don't know
@epiffanie (10466)
There's always that air of excitement when the old year is ending and a new one is starting ..but you know , as I get older, and I no longer have many expectations, every day is the same, every month and every year are all the same ..
@rheicel (7331)
Getting older is inevitable. Hope there's an invention on how to stop about aging.
@epiffanie (10466)
@rheicel There are so many anti-aging products that I tried but everyday I can see traces of aging all over me.. But there are some cases of people not aging at all.. And the science and medical worlds ar studying them .. so who knows, maybe one day they might find a cure for this terminal illness called aging..
@rheicel (7331)
@epiffanie Most Asian people aged slowly. I don't know the exact explanations but compared to western, Asian looks still young even in their 50's up.
@Angela150 (957)
• London, England
yes very excited
@rheicel (7331)
Any plans for 2018?
• London, England
@rheicel Find a new and exciting job. One where I can find work/life balance and enjoy the actual tasks that I am doing.
@rheicel (7331)
@Angela150 That's great a job that you will never get bored. Good luck with your new job.
@rina110383 (24135)
Not only for 2018. I always get excited each day. I'm expecting to gain more clients this year.
@rheicel (7331)
Wow, that's good. Are you an agent?
You have to make things happen sometimes. Just being lethargic is not going to help.