Is it worth making an instagram account to promote ?

@EddieHands (37814)
Do you think it's worth having an instagram account to promote ? I just want to promote my sites and links on there to make money really. But I am wondering if it worth making one? I never really tried these new places that much. Twitter is slow but I like it to just keep up with a couple people. Blessings
Instagram has a business account which allows your page to be seen by a group of people depending on what your business is about. I hated that about instagram. It was so different years ago when Instagram was just all about pictures and friendly interactions among members who were only apple users back then.
@EddieHands (37814)
Wow so you have to make business account? I wanted just to post pics and tell people go to buy in my store and go to my sites lol
@EddieHands You don't have to make one. You can make your own account and you can change that into a business account at no fee at all.
I really am not sure of the worth of instagram for business. I think it is mostly just pretty pics on there.
@EddieHands (37814)
yes just pretty pics. But you can put links on there also to make money also
@EddieHands I hope that works for you then if you try it out
@Tracy04 (10821)
I think Insta is just for people to post pics, not moneywise.. one of my friend did post a nice pics there. But I personally not involved with social media or insta, so I just stick here
@EddieHands (37814)
well I can put links to my videos, sites, and store in there to make more money..
@LeaPea2417 (21582)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like Instagram, but I am only posting pictures I take with my cell phone of things pertaining to my life.
@EddieHands (37814)
That sounds good I was thinking of doing the same but making money.
@saritflor (4085)
• Israel
Yes why not? you can add tags there as well
@EddieHands (37814)
oh that is wonderfful! then I can link to my online store! I think it's a good way to make money
All of my students are on Instagram and Snapchat. I am old and not on either one. I do FB and Twitter.
@EddieHands (37814)
I am also on fb and twitter.. so maybe I am old to. I need to get into the new stuff to promote more. have snap chat.. but I never really use it lol..
Is it free?
@EddieHands (37814)
yes it's free I am just not sure. how much money i can make promoting on there
I do not have an Instagram account.
@EddieHands (37814)
I do not have one either! But I am thinking of just making one to promote my links and products..