JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #687

By JJ
Olney, Illinois
Sometimes, I pull an album out and think to myself "Why do I even have this one?" These guys have released several albums I like, but this one doesn't fall in that category. I know I didn't buy it...somewhere along the way someone gave it to me and I just haven't sold it...yet. But I will. KISS - Love Gun
The way that they dressed always reminded me of the "male version" of some of the get-ups that Cher used to entertain in. A bit over the top in my mind.
• Olney, Illinois
It's good 'theater' I guess if you're into that kind of thing, but I've always been more concerned with the music than the appearance of a band.
@JolietJake That's what its all about, the music, not the make-up and shoes....just don't tell Elton John that
@FourWalls (12502)
@Juliaacv — never could figure out how Elton could use his piano pedals with those platform shoes he wore....
Sometimes you have items you aren't thrilled with for the sake of the collection.
• Riga, Latvia
I enjoy some stuff from KISS. Even had a T-Shirt made once with their name on it. So where is the music???
• Olney, Illinois
Refresh the page, the link is where it usually is. I have to edit it into the discussion for both the photo and link to show, you must have responded as I was editing.
• Riga, Latvia
@JolietJake yep, you're right. Thanks for the music. Had not heard this one. I do the same thing first photo the nm video and I have had people ask me hey, where is one or the other. Happens just glad I asked. Have a great day.
@FourWalls (12502)
As the Archies and Josie & the Pussycats showed, cartoon bands can’t sustain the music angle very well. No surprise that I’m a “Beth” and “Hard Luck Woman” fan...and little else.
I had this when I was a kid. I prefer Destroyer, personally.
This is just a sad, bad song. I'm just sayin!