The Buzz in DC sports

So, the Washington Redskins play the final game of their unsuccessful season tomorrow. The buzz is whether QB Kirk Cousins will stay with the team. Most think he will leave. He is probably not going to be given a 30 million dollar contract. I hope he stays as he is a great guy, and a wonderful representative of the team. Plus he is a good QB, not fantastic..but usually accurate and the season's problems have more to do with injuries, and poor receivers than the QB..but we will have to wait and see what happens. It might be hard to teach someone else the system..We will have to wait and see. Most seem to think he will be leaving..sniff, sniff.
I like him too. You are right that he isn't fantastic, but he's definitely in the top fifteen. I like him a lot, and I hope wherever he goes they get him good pieces. I am a Cowboys fan, but when the Redskins are playing anyone else I root for them because of him. By the way, where do you stand on the Redskins name? Do you think it should be changed?
Yeah i hopevthey keep him. I don't think the name neefs to be changed nor do most native Americans
@snowy22315 Political correctness...
@snowy22315 eah i hopevthey keep him.
@Teep11 (7004)
Sounds as if the contract is a great contract. So many contracts offered. Talents should be cherished.
They lost today and he threw two interceptions. No way are they gonna offer him 30 million. Sigh!
I havent watched much football this season.. and certainly not the redskins, so no idea how he is but for you, hope he stays
Thanks me too