~What My Day Consisted Of~

Pinterest
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well! Things are good here. =) I haven't been here today as much as usual. Some things have taken up my time... One thing I did do was chores and a couple loads of laundry which took a little bit of time. Another thing I did was give my testimony to someone who needed it very much. I hope the seed she needed to read was planted today. The last thing I did was found a ministry for my family to participate in. Well, the older 3 kids along with either Johnny or I (We will rotate). We will be handing out plates of food, blankets and praying for the homeless people in our area! We are so excited about this!! So, that has been my day in a nut shell as well as taking care of my kids too of course! =) How has your day been so far? Anything exciting happen?
awesome time I had with B and the baby. Have fun there.
@sharon6345 That's great!
@LovingMyBabies Thank you. B had me search something today and I read it but could not understand it.It was something like wait on the lord. I forgot the rest. plalms something 24 i think. oh,if you know please let me in on that. thanks
@sharon6345 It might be Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. To me it means don't make quick decisions without waiting on the Lord's answer.
It is hard to imagine homeless people in North American winter weather. they live in shelters I believe.
@kandae11 There are plenty of homeless people on the street here. We have seen and fed many of them. Heart breaking. Not enough room in the shelters here.
That is great that your family will be helping the less fortunate.
@NJChicaa Thank you, we are very excited about it! =)
@LeaPea2417 (21616)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is a great ministry you all will be doing. My husband and I are on a mini trip as we celebrate our wedding anniverary tomorrow.
@Leapea2417 Thank you! Aw, Happy Anniversary to you!! Have a great time. =)
@LeaPea2417 (21616)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That will be a good experience for your children.
@jstory07 I think so too! =)
That is wonderful! It sounds like an exciting adventure for your family.
@Ambiepam Thank you! =) It will be, I am so grateful we can help others through God!
You've been working hard there, reaching out and helping like you do. We had a busy morning running around and doing errands. I made a fruit salad when we got home, that should keep in the fridge for a few days, and then lots and lots and lots of laundry. I'm getting ready to make some baby roasted potatoes (my hubby's favorite) and some fish for supper.
@Juliaacv Sounds like you have had a busy day as well! I hope you have a great evening. =)
That is very kind and thoughtful of you and your family. Nothing exciting here today.
@Happy2beme Thank you, we love helping others! =)
@LovingMyBabies when we cooked our turkey dinner today he brought a plate over to our elderly neighbor. He was so happy when we gave it to him. It feels good to help others.
@Happy2BeMe Oh that is so sweet!! Yes it does, but mostly for us because that is what God has said we should do. =)
@sjvg1976 (18411)
Nothing excited happened but the sad thing is my family has gone to my in-laws place and they will be celebrating new year eve there and I will be alone at home
@sjvg1976 I'm sorry you will be alone for New Year's Eve. =(
@sjvg1976 (18411)
@LovingMyBabies they are also sad but what to do as there is some urgent work for which they have gone.
I cannot imagine that such a big country, with plenty of space, has not enough shelters for the homeless. This is so sad.
@LadyDuck It is the sad truth. They don't have enough room in any of the shelters here.
@LovingMyBabies With those cold days I pity those who have nowhere to stay warm.
Been doing some sorting and cleaning in my room. Feels good to end the year with a clean bedroom. Wasn't dirty but needed some organizing.
@celticeagle Yes, I just cleaned my bedroom last night too. It feels much better now. =)
@LovingMyBabies .....Nothing like clean and fresh.
Aw that's very sweet of you guys to do but then i'm not really surprised
@Courtlynn Thank you! We love being able to help others. =)
@LovingMyBabies it's a really good thing to do
@Tina30219 (35195)
• Onaway, Michigan
That is nice that you will be doing this. The exciting thing that happen for us today was our truck started my man just went to town to get a few things for our tomorrow’s get together with friends that our coming over for dinner and to ring in the new year with us.
@Tina30219 Thanks! I'm glad your truck started-that's great! =) Enjoy your evening.
@Tina30219 (35195)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Yes it definitely is great. I am looking forward to our evening.
My husband came home early from work
@Tampa_girl7 Oh that's so nice! Enjoy your day with him. =)
I worked outside while it was 47 degrees, got the dogs area warm for them cause the deeo freeze is coming for a week!
@andriaperry Sounds like a busy day!
I made two plates of deviled eggs and went to a baby shower with my daughter. Then we stopped at Kohls to browse the sale racks. It sounds like you had a pretty full day as well.
@BelleStarr It sounds like a busy and good day for you. =) That's great!
@1creekgirl (11500)
Your family is a true blessing!
@1creekgirl Thank you very much! We are trying to serve others like God says we should.
When my kids were young, I belonged to a group that fed the hungry once a week. It was very rewarding. How good to get your kids involved.
@misunderstood_zombie That's awesome! I am very excited about this and I think it's so important for the kids of the world to serve others.
Keep up the good work my friend & doing much better here.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you! I am so glad you are doing better!! =)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I had a couple come through my line earlier this week that are making baggies of cold weather supplies for the homeless.
@thislittlepennyearns That is so nice of them. =)