How to be brave?

Malaysia
After being at home for 10 years plus, I don't have the courage to seek job outside my home. I am 36. Many questions pop outs whether I can adapt to the attitude of people nowadays. How to be brave?
@aureliah (17742)
I think it would be a great exposure to seek for a job outside your home.
I expose really a lot when I was 20s till 30 years old. Now really not interested.
@aureliah (17742)
@wongchoiyee Then you should just concentrate on what you love and you will be okay
@aureliah ok thanks for the encouragement. love u guys.
@shivamani10 (11205)
• Hyderabad, India
You are only 36. Are you feeling like an Alien? Are you? This is simply a rotating world. Nobody is a permanent creature or nobody is greater than anybody.Be brave and come out. The world is for knowing but not for hiding.
I know but previous working experience with these no moral value people makes me fed up and doesn't want to go out. I hope I can find something to do at home.
Actually I like to do the things I like for eg. earning online but my parents want me to do office job.
@shivamani10 (11205)
• Hyderabad, India
@wongchoiyee You can do both. If you are confident of earning more than the regular office work you can convince your parents. This is not a problem. But, working in office, has got its own advantages.You can practically move in the society and the social interaction will be more.
@nomus24g (24361)
Experience will make you brave and help you to fight circumstances...
I'll try it
@nomus24g (24361)
@RodrickH (11871)
Just be yourself,find out what you are good at,I'm sure you will find the job
thank you for the encouragement
A long as you can work out of your home you are good.
yes I do think so too
@peachpurple (12758)
Honestly I am in your shoes, I had been a stay at home mum for ten years, now my kids are independent, my hubby wants me to go out to work instead of earning money at home. The first thing I encounter looking for jobs us my age and the interviewer asked why took you ten years to come back into working world, discrimination. I was rejected. I can understand you.
yes the interviewer normally ask that.