What can I say?

When I have plans for stuff I begin one chore after another. I go from room to room dipping in to tidy this and that. I never finish and go to the net. One thing I found is that I get a lot done like that. The other thin I notice is I get over whelmed with it all. I now have to organize the kitchen counter and mop the bathroom floor. I only hope I can focus this time. Is there help for me?
I think most people stop and don't finish either and start doing other things. I know the dishwasher has to be emptied still and the floors have to be mopped but I'll probably do that tomorrow morning so the house is cleaned for the week. I know it's easiest to sit on the couch and stay warm and mylot but I have to get in the shower and go to the store
I do the same thing when I am cleaning. I have a hard time focusing on one thing.
@CinnamonGrl (6065)
• Paradise, California
I rarely have a lot of energy, so I tend to do it all at once on a day when I'm feeling more "up." Then my back is sorry, lol. I need to go through my closet and get rid of things so I can put new things in there. Tomorrow I'll take down the tree and knick knacks from Christmas.
If there is help for me..it sounds a lot like what happens to me Sharon. My focus is very off
That is why I am waiting on my aide to do the Christmas tree.
@sharon6345 Yes I hope she can do it soon for you.
@TiarasOceanView tomorrow for sure
When I clean I have to concentrate and finish it, because cleaning isn't my favorite thing to do either. But its got to be done-right?
That is very good. I am sure is.
I am tired just reading this.
@amadeo , Same here Alfredo!
@Angela150 (957)
• London, England
Sounds similar to what I do. If I start cleaning one room in the house, I end up cleaning the whole house.
Yes and very tired after it all.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Take your time Rome wasn't built in a day.
If you find the "secret" to fix this problem, please, let us know ASAP? Thank you!
I sometimes have to physically remind myself, "You are doing this now. Just a little bit and you will be done." Sharon, I tend to do the same thing. I can never feel like I can get it all done.
@rheicel (7296)
Haha must a tiring day for you today. You deserve to take a rest.
@aureliah (18380)
• Kenya
That sounds like me. When I start working around my house, it never ends