Happy New Year myLot Users!

@dodoazo (17727)
2017 has just left us and 2018 takes over. This means we will facing another great opportunity to improve or succeed with out unfulfilled plan for 2017. I said opportunity for we have given another time to reevaluate of shortcomings and how do we overcome them and be fruitful in 2018. Do you always have a New Year's resolutions? How do you see your last year's business status? Are you satisfied? Or you have another plan to make. then what's that? By the way, may you have a happy and a prosperous new year
Happy New Year my friend. As for your questions. Do you always have a New Year's resolutions? No. How do you see your last year's business status? It was good but it could have gone better. Are you satisfied? Yes, in a way. Or you have another plan to make, then what's that? I just plan to take it day by day.
@dodoazo (17727)
Thank you. I do appreciate your answers. Happy new year to you.
Have a Happy New Year yourself.
@dodoazo (17727)
Happy new year to you too.
@Icydoll (14354)
Thank you.. wishes to you and your family:) have great year ahead
@dodoazo (17727)
Ours is to make everything possible to you especially your goals or plans in life. Happy New Year!
No, I do not have New Year resolutions, I enjoy my days as they come. Happy New Year to you and to your family.
@dodoazo (17727)
Thank you. Happy New Year to you and to your family too.
@dodoazo Thank you, let's hope for a year of peace.
@dodoazo (17727)
@LadyDuck Surely. That's what we need, not only for ourselves but for the whole world. Peace on earth.
@kepweng (13136)
wish you a Blessed , healthy , 2018
@dodoazo (17727)
Thank you. I am wishing the best of everything for I know you are a good person and to you family as well.
I pray that you and your lovely family have a wonderful year.
@dodoazo (17727)
Amen. We are doing the same that your New Year would be a prosperous one and you may have the best of everything.
I do not make New Year's resolutions, but I am quite satisfied with the way things are.
@dodoazo (17727)
Well, it is your preference or attitude not to have those new year's resolutions which others believe are seemed impossible to follow.