Good Things for New Years Eve!

@Daelii (2826)
Good afternoon! I got home a little bit ago and am enjoying a Cesar salad. My kids are working on a craft project and we have all kinds of good things to look forward to today and others, we enjoyed greatly. 1. We went to church this morning. We almost didn't make it, as I slept it way later than expected. I didn't hear my alarm! So we had 10 minutes to get ready and out the door! It was our first time arriving/going to this church and it was awesome. It wasn't a very warm welcome going in, but I talked to the pastor some and checked out the kids area. I also meet an awesome lady I know from the missionary. So I have great feelings about it! 2. Can't wait to stuff the New Years Eve party count down bags. I've been picking up treasures for them for a while now. I think all the kids will love the surprises. 3. Spending New Years eve with friends and family! Can't get better than that! Happy New years eve everyone! Are you doing anything special tonight?
Hope its been a great day.
Happy New Year to you. Didn't do anything special during the New Year's Eve countdown. Watched the fireworks display and then stayed up until past 1 in the morning to watch and hear a televised Mass.
That's great you like the new church. I met some new people this morning at church too, and they are also excited about the church. It sounds like a fun night at your place. Happy New Year!
It is freezing cold here, so will stay home. Our dog is afraid of fireworks that people seem to need to shoot off, so we stay home due to her fear.