Happy last day of December 17!

Good very late afternoon! Woke up around noon, and checked my phone like normal. I had a text from the USPS number about the packages we sent out to @lovingmybabies .. It was an update! Finally! Only took seven days! . Anyways, the packages are now supposed to be in by end of day Tuesday! Yay! . So I called Jen to let her know, and we also talked about other stuff.. and I just want to say thank you again to her because almost every day lately has been tough for me, and she's been there. So ! Then I came downstairs and finished the last half of our third calendar, and hung them all up. Which is good because it was kinda weird going to bed last night with my calendar spot empty . After that I basically forced my mom to clean her room, by starting to clean it up myself. As she had a ton of pay stubs, old bills, health insurance info papers, and junk mail in four different spots. So we went through it all, put her 2017 pay stubs in a pile in order and ripped up what 2016 ones she still had. Then ripped up pretty much everything else . And once we were done with all of that, we ended up cleaning off her dresser and throwing a bunch of stuff out including about 30 old giftcards, credit cards, insurance cards, AAA cards etc.. but not until she cut each of them up into very little pieces! . So now all that's left to do in her room is fold and put away the bucket of towels and her two buckets of clothes, and go through her closet.. but that'll be one of her next days off. So right now we're taking a cleaning break to go find something at the store for dinner, and get some hot chocolate at Dunkins.. Then when we get back we have two loads of laundry to do, before we have to go get my brother at seven. Then it's having dinner, watching tv, and maybe playing more rounds of UNO. As we have no NYE plans besides watching all the different music preformances and things while waiting for the ball to drop. Hope you're all having a great last day of the year so far, and that it continues that way all night. Happy New Years Eve.. Stay warm. Stay safe. Don't drink and drive. Be kind and take care.
You have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. You're a good daughter, and your mom is blessed to have you. I kind of wished I had plans tonight until it dropped below twenty degrees. So forget about that!
It's 13° here real feel 0. Lol . Thank you
Glad you got all that done with Mom..so great..good going Courtney. Happy New Years to you all there..be cozy and warm indoors tonight..same here no plans.
Thank you. Stay warm too
I´ll stay at the house and probably will not stay up late. Still I will be happy. Have a nice last day of December.
Thank you.
So nice of you to help your mom clean her room. So glad that package for Jen will finally make it to her house.
If I don't start it, she won't clean it. Lol. Yes! So glad.
Yay glad to hear USPS found it & updated the tracking =) I need to do a lot of cleaning too! Happy New Years Eve & New Years soon
Yes so happy! Thank You you too
@Courtlynn Yes, that's great news ! Thank you!
@Srbageldog (8244)
Glad you finally got an update on the packages! You must be really relieved. I didn't do anything special today (well yesterday now I guess.)
Yes! SO very much! Now just hope they like everything we sent.
@bunnybon7 (37399)
• Holiday, Florida
sounds like a very productive last ' 17 day. lol. I woke up to Jaelys to be mother in law here. my daughters bf's mom that is. she is so nice. she was doing her laundry since she usually does it here now because when she moved she put her washer in our garage for us all. she had no room at her new place.hope you are having a good year also or i mean, will be.
Thats nice you all can use it hope you have a great year.
You had a busy day. I stayed home all day and cleaned the house and did two loads of laundry.
We never got to tge laundry but had a busy two hours cleaning her room earlier
It was nice of you to help your mom get organized. You guys are lucky to have each other. Too freaking cold to do anything outside tonight! Alot of stuff was cancelled anyway.
Yes we are. Im so thankful to still have her here.. very cold!
@Teep11 (7138)
Oh my wow! Uno? What a great board game. So many enjoy the game. Remember when playing Uno with friends and family.
Not board game.. card game. But yes its fun
Happy New Years
You too!
Have a good New Year's Eve.
Thanks you too
• Rochester, New York
My New Years Eve will be spent home by myself. I'm spending my time here to try to get myself to the pay out. lol
I hope you make it.
How great to find such a good uplifting friend on this site, and she is so sweet. Happy New Years, I hope this year is good for you.
Yes it is, I've found a few really amazing people here. Yes she is. Thanks. You too
@Tina30219 (35626)
• Onaway, Michigan
Happy new year to you and your family. Me and my boyfriend are spending it at home having some drinks and playing wii
Hope you have a great time! And hope you win .