Any New plans for next year?

Pixabay image
Rochester, New York
Some ladies who were shopping in the store were talking about their plans for the new year ahead of us. This conversation made me think about the changes I want to make in the new year. One was saying that she was going to get rid of her baby daddy and to find one who has more money to care for her and her kids. The other wanted to marry a guy who has money so she could stop working. Personally, I would rather make my own money instead of relying on other's to support me. I will continue to work my booty off earning my own money. I also intend to eat healthier. Do you have any changes you will be making for the new year ahead of us?
I hope you succeed with your goals. I've already made those changes in 2017 - losing weight and eating healthy. I'll continue with that throughout this year. Happy New Year.
• Rochester, New York
Thank you. I'll have to kick the soda habit again as I started drinking it around Christmas time at work. lol Happy New Year to you as well!
@LisaSteinmetz I hope you can. Thank you.
@dodo19 (31266)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
There are definitely some changes that I would like to try and make this year as well. A few things that I would like to achieve as well. Being able to bring in some more income is definitely one. It's not always easy nowadays, but such is life sometimes. I wish you a Happy New Year, and hope that you are able to achieve the goals you have set. Best of luck!
• Rochester, New York
Happy New Years to you as well! I have been looking for a few new sites to work on, so far I have 2 new ones, just need to get into a routine to work them all.
@dodo19 (31266)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LisaSteinmetz that’s definitely a good start.
@aureliah (10803)
I'm a lady but I would never stop working for myself no matter how much he had.
• Rochester, New York
I agree. I will most likely work until I'm 70. I enjoy working part time and making money online so it balances itself out.
@aureliah (10803)
@LisaSteinmetz hahaha until 70? But I think I will do the same but work online and run businesses. What exactly do you do online?
I just want to get along with as few headaches and issues as possible.
• Rochester, New York
Aww I hope you get what you want. You're taking something for the headaches I hope.
That was funny that both of them just wanted money. I don't really change what I'm doing, though I should.
• Rochester, New York
I would like to have more money saved up, but it's money that I wish to earn myself. I don't need anyone to take care of me. lol
Not sure. I really like my job but would rather work part time instead of full time.
• Rochester, New York
I am working part time and getting extra spending money online on various sites. Mainly this one and Branded Surveys.
@Morleyhunt (18978)
This will be a year of change. In 35 days I pack up the car and drive to our new home in New Brunswick. Then the end of March I drive back to this home to pack up all of our possessions and make the final move in mid May when hubby retires. Yup...a year of change. Happy New Year!
• Rochester, New York
I hope to move is easy and not very difficult for you. Every time my family moved home we always had problems. Happy New Years to you as well!
No changes here, I will keep doing what I am doing.
@KristenH (22710)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Well, I would love to gain weight and stay healthy and in shape. That's on top of my list.
• Rochester, New York
I wish you the very best luck in accomplishing your gals this year!
@KristenH (22710)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@LisaSteinmetz Thank you. Did you mean goals and not gals?
@irishidid (8521)
Cheaper health insurance! I switched plans at work and will be paying less. Probably won't cover diddly squat but I couldn't afford to go to the doctor paying $65.65 every two weeks with a $1000.00 deductible. Oh and more writing!
• Rochester, New York
You write some amazing stories! Will you be posting any here??