A little of this, and a little of that.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Today has been remarkably ordinary which after the last two days is probably a good thing. Currently we are lounging and watching Last Action Hero. Earlier we went to the neighbors and got some lemons from their tree. I'm hoping my little lemon tree survives this cold front that seems to be sitting with us for awhile. We made dinner a little while too, since we are both recovering from stress and the events of the last two days, we haven't really been eating on a schedule today. Lol. I took some turkey out to thaw to make with rice, but it might wait till tomorrow. What is everyone else up to this evening?
@peachpurple (12145)
Can you cover your lem on tree ?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
its covered already. but twenty degree weather with a baby tree still worries me.
@moffittjc (38131)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'll have to go back and catch up on any of your posts I missed while I was on vacation, I wasn't aware that you were stressed from recent events. Oh, and try to cover your lemon tree if you can, citrus is not able to withstand hard freezes.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I look forward to the onslaught of comments and side conversations we will have.I loved your pics from Disney on insta. Its covered, I'm just worried about it.
@moffittjc (38131)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns Well Happy New Year April! I'm glad that what you were dealing with is covered. And thanks for liking my Disney pics! I actually didn't take as many this year as I normally do. And I look forward to many crazy conversations with you over the coming year!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc I think we are going to try to go at the end of this year. Christmas 2018. At the end of the year we should make a book of all our conversations, it would make a great coffee table book.
I am not resting after a day of cleaning.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
good, I hope you and tony and the doggies stay warm tonight! its cooooold.
@thislittlepennyearns That was a typo I meant now.
Nothing exciting here. I made my lunch for work tomorrow. Now I'm just hanging. Might go lay in bed with my Kindle.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
whatcha reading these days? I have a kindle app on my computer but id rathr use the actual kindle
@thislittlepennyearns I’m re-reading the 1st Outlander book.
We're making a turkey tomorrow night
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Oh yum. This was leftover from Christmas that we froze.
@thislittlepennyearns hope you both enjoyed it.
Ordinary and uneventful is always better than stress and negative things happening.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Its true. I am enjoying the lots of nothing that is happening today
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That meal sounds delicious for tomorrow. Nothing much other than reading.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What book are you reading now?
@Blondie2222 (19843)
I had a pretty relaxing Monday. I stayed home all evening and my we made a pot roast dinner with mashed potatoes it was really good. Today I went back to work
We had some Filipino dishes. Belated Happy New Year, my friend!
Oh I hope your lemon tree does survive.