2018 A Yr For New Beginings

@KrauseHome (35034)
Well another yr has come and gone. Whether it was good, or Bad now is the time to work on you and 2018, and make it the Best it can be. If you want to sell on eBay this yr, why not start today. If you want to write a book start writing. If it is all about Health start eating better today. For me my main goals are working on me and my Health, and being able to continue to find ways to earn some extra money for my husband and I so we can continue to do things we enjoy besides just paying bills to survive. Have an awesome 2018. These are some of the rocks I painted for this yr. The smaller of the 2 I am giving to a good friend. ~~TINA~~
Pretty rocks! Happy New Year!
@KrauseHome (35034)
Thank you. Hope your year is blessed
@inertia4 (27665)
I have plans for this year. I need to change some bad habits I have and turn everything into a positive. Happy New Year.
Hope your new year is awesome. I'm looking forward to it.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Besides the flu last week 2018 has been good to me
Hope you make whatever goals you set for this year. Happy new year.
@Oshobu (689)
• Nigeria
Yeah, nice talk... Everyone wants a better 2018 but only few are working towards it...
@Ithink (10673)
Really like the rocks, so pretty!! Hope 2018 brings all you want this year. Happy New Years!
@gnatsmom (1201)
My main goals, also, is to make money to help my husband. I am sick of struggling from paycheck to paycheck. I also, though, have to make sure that the work I do is something that enables me to continue to homeschool our daughter.
Have a great and productive 2018.
@Blondie2222 (21790)
I just plan to stay healthy and eat better this year and do better at saving money. I started last year then christmas came so now i want to build up my savings again. Let's hope it works out for me.
@kavinitu (4854)
Happy Healthy New Year 2018 Tina
@WriterAI (5202)
• Bulgaria
Happy New Year 2018! The very same to you! Stay positive!
Hope that you and your husband have a wonderful 2018.
Working on yourself to be healthier is a good goal. Nice job on the rocks.
Those rocks look pretty. I hope that your new year will be good.
@cahaya1983 (10053)
Very beautiful rock painting! Hope 2018 will be a great year for you. I don't have set goals but I hope this year will be a lot better than the last in all aspects.
I love the rocks you painted. It's been many years since I sold on eBay I really need to work on listing some things this year.
@HazySue (21334)
I love the rocks. This new year is going to be the best and brightest. You are right about making this new year be the best you can. With a positive attitude and a little bit of work there is no reason we can't accomplish what we need to.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Hopefully you will find a source for extra income. Those are beautiful painted rocks
@MarymargII (9747)
• Toronto, Ontario
Happy New Year too and thanks for the good advice- I am working on my health and striving to eat more live nutrients and good nutrients like veggies and fruit!
I hope you and your husband have a Happy New Year and you have nothing but good luck this year 2018.