My mylot resolution for 2018

@mayka123 (10052)
Just made a resolution. To get a payout every month this year. Hope I manage to do it. For that I know I have to be active everyday. And do more work on weekends. Do you think this is possible ?
Of course it's possible. You just have to interact a lot in order to do that. As long as you got friends here to interact with you, getting there would only take a few days.
@mayka123 (10052)
I do have a lot of friends here. Since I have not been regular here for a long time I dont know how many of them are active.
@mayka123 That's the thing. When was the last time you were here and for how long have you been a mylot member?
@mayka123 (10052)
@toniganzon I was last here some months ago. And before that more than a year I was not active. I have been a member here for ten years now.
@hereandthere (25022)
i always say i'm going to be more active, but always lose steam eventually. but it's okay. i like mylot's open door policy.
@prashu228 (23303)
lol...open door policy ..is good for us
@prashu228 i like that i'm not required to log in every day, i like that i don't lose earnings, when i'm not here for a long time. because sometimes, i'm browsing and surfing the site, but i'm not logged in.
@mayka123 (10052)
I too have made such resolutions many times. I am trying to keep it this time. Lets hope that I manage.
Good luck with that, there isn't much people the way it used to.
@mayka123 (10052)
I agree on that. Some years back we would enjoy discussions here. But that time we got an email everytime our friends started a discussion. Its not the same anymore.
Yes, it is possible. I had done it since last year.
@MGjhaud (20829)
It is possible. Just be here more often and interact. Good luck!
@mayka123 (10052)
Yes I have to be more active now. And not miss a single day online.
@sarik1 (178)
Your are good idea good resolution. your can anytime mylot work . it is not fixed time .weekend or weeks. it is depends on your time how save to time. mylot is best online making earning. best of luck in new year just now started new year.
@mayka123 (10052)
Yes Mylot is one of the few genuine online earning sites. Thanks for your wishes. I will try and spend more time here so that I reach my target soon.
It is possible if you put in time and interact A LOT.
@mayka123 (10052)
Will try and put in more time here. I think then I will reach my target.
@dpk262006 (55793)
Great Napoleon Bonaparte said - Nothing is impossible in this world.
@mayka123 (10052)
Yes its true.
I've made payout every month since September 2015 so I'd say it is quite possible
Even i will want to get payout every month. I will try n be active everyday to reach my goal
@gaianoor (757)
• Tirana, Albania
Hello. Hope you will have everything done with your resolution.
Yes, it is possible. Best of luck to you and happy new year!
@aureliah (5701)
I think it is possible although our offline works can interfere with this. I also want to reach a payout every month.
If you interact on a regular basis it isn't too hard to make payout each month. Good luck with your goal.
@Bluedoll (17198)
Yes possible as long as you are willing to do it. I find everyday works well for me because it forms a constant habit. But my goal is to do less.
All it requires is effort and determination on your part.
@prashu228 (23303)
yes of course its possible. My activity was less from past few months i want to be more active this active..wish all the best to both of us