Did You Send Out Christmas Cards This Year?

I was just curious how many people send out Christmas cards. We sent out about 40 or so. We got two back wrong address. Now I realize that some of you live in places in the world where Christmas is not celebrated. How was your Christmas? We went to my cousins house and were totally blown away by the generosity of my cousin and her husband. They bought us many things including an air fryer, which I have yet to use. It's sitting on our small counter and I would prefer it be stored some wheres else but we don't have any place else for it. Picture by bing.com
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
I assume that you mean last year (2017). I did send about 7 or 8 to selected people, but only those living a long way from me.
@Asylum Yep I meant last year! I can't believe the many cards we sent out. I just like to let people know they are loved and we are thinking of them.
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
@Butchcass4 Many moons ago people would send out a vast amount every year, but social media and text messaging totally decimated the trend.
@Asylum That is so sad as it is so important. We hang ours on the wall in our kitchen and its so exciting to see how many people send us cards, that they are thinking of us!
I did send out Christmas cards, about the same number as you. A few people didn't send back cards but I enjoy doing the cards and I do send a few to members here who are special friends.
@BelleStarr You are a very kind person. How long have you been a mylotter? I think I'm going on two years, but I'm not certain about that. I have a hard time remembering things. I thank God that He watches out for me in my weaknesses.
@Butchcass4 I think it was two years in October, I love this site and most of the people are just so nice
@BelleStarr Yes I agree with you that the people I have met on myLot are amazing people. MyLot is the kind of place you can share your heart and not get it trampled upon in my experience.
I only send a few. I usually receive and send Christmas greetings by email. Glad to hear you had such a lovely holiday.
@Corbin5 I'm glad you sent some out. I don't get much in email from family or friends its usually by Messenger on Facebook. But I'm glad we sent many cards out to let people know they are special and thought about! How was your holiday?
@Butchcass4 A very good holiday for us. Hope your holiday was one of the best yet!!!
@Corbin5 Did you send out cards this year? My husband got started quite early and I kinda tagged along lol! I only got two back wrong addresses. We probable sent 40 or more this year, just wanting our friends and family to know we are thinking of them and that they are important to us. We did have a very good Christmas even though I didn't get to see any of my children and only one out of 7 grandchildren, but we were able to send them gifts.
I haven't sent Christmas cards for many years - I donate the money I would have spent to the Salvation Army. My friends and family all know this by now.
@jaboUK I think what you do is of more value as your helping the poor. I think what you do is wonderful God bless you for your generosity and kindness to those in need! You are very special to God for sure!
@MGjhaud (20672)
I received a card among other gifts on Christmas day from my sister. We all had a great time on both Christmas and New year's eve.
@MGjhaud So glad to hear you had a wonderful time for both Christmas and New Year's eve. My husband and I went to my sisters house at 5 and stayed until 9pm went home watched some tv. My husband went to bed at 10pm and I went to bed at 11:20, I was awake when the New Year came as it can take me an hour or more to actually go to sleep!
I sent out nine and got back none RTS but also only 4 wrote back one to us . . .