3 good things Jan 2nd!

@Daelii (2644)
Good afternoon, I sat down to look up a charity website and my baby fell asleep on me! I couldn't remember a measurement conversion so thankfully, the internet provides all! I am feeling great and looking forward to another relaxed day. 1. All cleaning is done and my husband is cooking dinner! 2. Enjoyed time at the missionary today! 3. Fixing to start a new crochet mini project! A section or two for contribution to a blanket for someone in need. How are you feeling? looking forward to anything today? Tonight I will get caught up online!
@kobesbuddy (23408)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You are inspiring me, to get out my knitting needles again! They're stored up on a shelf, with an unfinished afghan that I started a while back:) You are a busy lady, which means you're very inspired in your good life!
@Daelii (2644)
There are so many good projects out there to knit / crochet for. I tried a ton to learn how to knit. Ive settled with being happy I can crochet!
@kobesbuddy (23408)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Daelii I crochet, but not very good. My mother would make doilies and doll clothes, through the years. I love crocheting!
@Daelii (2644)
@kobesbuddy you can only get better with practice!
Sounds like a nice day over there. Saw my little cousins tonight at my cousins for her birthday
@Daelii (2644)
Awesome! I hope you all had a great time! Happy birthday to them!
@Daelii thanks it was only for about 30 ornso mins but was alright. Got my baby fever baby fix in. Aha
@Daelii (2644)
@Courtlynn lok amazing how hearing a baby cry a lot can fix the want to have one! I still wish I could have more but I accept what god has planned!
You were very busy today and got lots done. Goid for you. I just got home from work and trying to warm up.
@Daelii (2644)
Its so cold out there still. It was 3 degrees when I first went out. Now its not much different! I hope its warmer there!
@Daelii It is much better here today!
It's always nice to have someone cook for you.
@Daelii (2644)
It is! He made a Delicious lasagna!
@cahaya1983 (10162)
Glad you that you enjoyed your day. The mini project sounds very nice, and what a wonderful cause too. I'll probably start packing for our road trip this weekend. So that's what I'm looking forward to at the moment.
Those are all get things to happen! Glad you got a good meal and a clean house!
@MGjhaud (20829)
I'm almost done for the day here. I slept more than enough last night but i still feel tired. thankful for a productive day though. and that great meal i cooked for myself today.
@Daelii Right now I'm just glad I don't have to go back in the cold tonight.