Are you your own boss ?

@EddieHands (37807)
So are you your own boss? Why or why not? I am so happy of making money on my own and being my own boss for now. It's very fun, and making sales is truly a blessings indeed! Blessings !
nope I'm not my own boss and I am very happy about that! I don't want the responsibility. I just want to show up to my job, do it, and go home each day. I make an excellent salary, I have wonderful benefits, and I have plenty of time off. That is perfect for me.
@Jlyn10 (10913)
Yes and no. I do work for others as well as run my own business.
What do you sell? I would love to be my own boss, but I'm not that great at selling stuff, however, I am trying to start a small business, but in order to pay bills I need to find a job and I suck at finding jobs and keeping them and I usually end up with minimum wage jobs.
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes. i sell things in poshmark
@MGjhaud (20672)
I am. And i'm going to keep me as my forever boss.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
I am and I'm happy about it because I don't like to work under anyone's supervision.
I am my own boss now.
@Rick1950 (1565)
• Lima, Peru
Yes, I was my own boss when I had my own company. It´s great if you can make money but you need to work hard. If you have enough sales things can go very well. However to be your own boss demands a big effort and you have to avoid mistakes especially with the money that you earn.